Kronos Incorporated

Updated January 28, 2015
4.2

Kronos Incorporated Chief Executive Officer Aron J. Ain
Aron J. Ain

Pros
  • Work/life balance - freedom to get work done in whatever way you work best (in 47 reviews)

• As a solution consultant, I'm able to work from home a lot (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • This used to be OK because of the excellent work/life balance in a bad economy, but now the (in 10 reviews)

• Some of the middle management within Engineering struggle with how to manage people (in 13 reviews)

More Highlights

Kronos is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time

Pros

CEO is an excellent leader who provides transparency as much as possible. Peers are motivated, smart, and enjoyable to work with. The company is extremely financially stable. There is a focus on work/life balance and overall health.

Cons

There are very few growth opportunities for middle managers. The cube environment can be difficult to work in.

Continue to work on providing career growth for highly experienced associates who may not manage people.

So happy at Kronos!

Current Employee - Senior Director in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Kronos is a very successful company and has been able to do so by being innovative, smart about where to spend money, and caring about it's employees. Our leaders are all talented, approachable, and interested in doing the right thing for the business, our customers, and employees. I have had the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of projects that have kept me learning and gaining new experience. I can finally say that I have a job where the work is challenging and interesting while achieving work/life balance. I can't say enough good things about our CEO, Aron Ain. He really cares about employees and seeks as many opportunities as possible to interact - even if it is just while waiting for a sandwich in the cafeteria. The other thing that makes Kronos special is that for a company of it's size, I have seen almost no politics.

Cons

It would be nice if our IT systems were are innovative and flexible as our products.

Keep doing what you are doing!

Innovation, energy, enthusiasm, excitement in a company that's not afraid to "build it, and they will come !"

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Everyone at Kronos genuinely wants to help each other out. It's like a large family owned business with the brother of the founder at the helm as CEO. He loves what he does and that translates into great leadership, sound business investments and a strong, long term strategy.

Cons

Sales rep turnover is a challenge for some of our customers. Not enough strategic solution sellers willing to put together long term visions for customers.

Committment to the vertical market strategy is working. Are you recognizing and rewarding the outside talent that is creating that differentiation? They are leading strategic sales and should be compensated and rewarded like other senior sales executives.

Not just the best place to work in Boston but all over the globe!

Current Employee - Global Sales Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Global Sales Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Professional organization with high degree of integrity. Of course, as with many companies, the culture starts at the top and the CEO, Aron Ain, is a huge people person and regularly acknowledges the sacrifices our families make to support us in all we do. Company possesses great values and the best leaders are always looking for ways to respect our existing customers and show appreciation while also maintaining respect and integrity in our daily interactions with our fellow "Kronites" as well.

Cons

Every company has its warts and the grass is not always greener but this company's positive impact to its global workforce and the companies served far outweighs any potential "cons" such as not having a company jet that I could use for my own client visits! Ha ha!

Kronos IS a great place to work!

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I work on a team comprised of many personalities, but everyone is great to work with. They are collaborative, respectful, intelligent and fun to be around. It is never a chore coming to work. There is a lot of flexibility and the work/life balance is great. The company is an easy sell to prospective candidates because of the great culture and benefits.

Cons

Not every good employee will make a good manager..

Continue to remember that each employee contributes to making this company such a great place to work. Stay fresh and innovative. Make sure managers are getting proper training and employees are provided with ongoing development opportunities.

Nice company to work for

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated

Pros

leadership and employee benefit is there and very friendly

Cons

Salary is average and there should be more branding

Kronos is the new Google community

Current Employee - Network Architect in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Network Architect in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Technology:
    Coming from some big companies and DoD contracts, I have found Kronos to be one of the most innovative companies to work for from a technology perspective. Kronos has found that fine middle boundary between Security, Ease of use, and reliability in its product and internal technology. My team has allowed me to grow and promote new innovative ideas to help bring this company forward, and allow for NextGen technology to create a strong, robust and stable network.

Leadership:
    Coming from the Military, the leadership at Kronos has been one of the best that I have experienced. The old saying goes "A ship is only as good as its captain" shows why Kronos is one of the best places that I have ever work at. I do not just view Kronos as a long term position, but a long term family that i can finally grow with.

Benefits:
    What attracted me to Kronos besides their reputation, and the people i meet in the interview, has been the Benefits. Salary, 401k, medical, has been very attractive along with other fringe benefits such as; Pet insurance, Legal service, etc.

Cons

Stop feeding us so much, we need to loose weight before winter

I can only speak for IT, but keep doing what you are doing, because its working, and working very well.

Fabulous place to work

Current Employee - Pre Sales Consultant in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Pre Sales Consultant in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

People are treated with dignity and respect. Expectations are high and rewards are as well. Executive leadership cares about the bottom line as they should, but I have not seen evidence that the bottom line takes precedence over the people. Co-workers respect and collaborate, there is a real sense of team at Kronos. I am very proud to work for this organization.

Cons

Sometimes the travel can be challenging, long days and just the stress of travel in today's world.

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a great organization and for taking the time to listen to your employees. Great job!

Kronos is an industry leader that innovates like a start up

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The sales compensation plans are fair and clearly align the sales team to the overall company objectives of growing our cloud revenues.

Cons

We've historically had difficulty growing our business through partners, but over the last 12 months several key partners like Deloitte have recognized the value of Kronos and are building up Kronos practices.

Spend more face time with key accounts executives and help you reps going to communicate the value of Kronos to the C-suite

Fantastic Company!

Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Dynamic work environment, great company culture, really interesting and rapidly evolving technology solutions, and a senior leadership team which does a great job communicating and leading.

Cons

No big cons to report. Kronos is a large and growing company so it's not immune to challenges along the way, but the company culture is such that it's easy to navigate any issues that do arise.

Keep up the good work!