Kronos Incorporated

Updated December 16, 2014
4.2

Kronos Incorporated Chief Executive Officer Aron J. Ain
Aron J. Ain

Pros
  • Work/life balance - freedom to get work done in whatever way you work best (in 47 reviews)

• As a solution consultant, I'm able to work from home a lot (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • This used to be OK because of the excellent work/life balance in a bad economy, but now the (in 10 reviews)

• Some of the middle management within Engineering struggle with how to manage people (in 13 reviews)

More Highlights

Fabulous place to work

Current Employee - Pre Sales Consultant in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Pre Sales Consultant in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

People are treated with dignity and respect. Expectations are high and rewards are as well. Executive leadership cares about the bottom line as they should, but I have not seen evidence that the bottom line takes precedence over the people. Co-workers respect and collaborate, there is a real sense of team at Kronos. I am very proud to work for this organization.

Cons

Sometimes the travel can be challenging, long days and just the stress of travel in today's world.

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a great organization and for taking the time to listen to your employees. Great job!

Kronos is an industry leader that innovates like a start up

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The sales compensation plans are fair and clearly align the sales team to the overall company objectives of growing our cloud revenues.

Cons

We've historically had difficulty growing our business through partners, but over the last 12 months several key partners like Deloitte have recognized the value of Kronos and are building up Kronos practices.

Spend more face time with key accounts executives and help you reps going to communicate the value of Kronos to the C-suite

Fantastic Company!

Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Dynamic work environment, great company culture, really interesting and rapidly evolving technology solutions, and a senior leadership team which does a great job communicating and leading.

Cons

No big cons to report. Kronos is a large and growing company so it's not immune to challenges along the way, but the company culture is such that it's easy to navigate any issues that do arise.

Keep up the good work!

I really love working here.

Current Employee - Pre-Sales in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Pre-Sales in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I work with some of the best people, they always have my back and vice versa. Everyone has good team skills and since most of us work from home office now, we must encourage strong partnerships to stay sane. Our team accomplishes that, as I have heard many others do as well.

Cons

It is challenging to get great compensation after working here many years, not sure why it is so hard. Very good benefits and when people complain about work-life balance, that is something you need to take control of. You can't always say "yes" to every project.

Keep up the good communications from the top, Aron is an amazing man and CEO - he is a person I truly admire. I have been lucky in the management I have been reporting to, as they have been supportive all these years.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent work-life balance and benefits. I am engaged in my work and enjoy the people I work with. Great team dynamic and opportunities to cross-train. The company is committed to its employees and maintaining a healthy environment to work. They take great pains to survey and make sure that we know our feedback is being recognized and they are always trying to improve. They understand that employees who are engaged in the workplace have a better output in work and there is lower turnover. So while they are recruiting for the best and brightest they are also committed to keeping the great workforce that they already have. I can see how my work impacts for the greater good of the company and my superiors are engaged in my future career prospects and what I am interested in. I have great guidance and mentors around me and it is a great learning environment if you are willing to be open and face challenges.

Cons

There are certain avenues which I can see job growth/opportunities within the company to be limited or for certain people to get "stuck" in their positions.

Greatest place to work!

Current Employee - Finance Team in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Finance Team in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Very exciting environment. Lots of business momentum-market leader and expanding the lead. Focused on innovation, customer experience and the employee. Great work/life balance. Fantastic leadership.

Cons

Given the growth and the evolution of the Cloud business, there has been lost of business process changes in the company-can be difficult to keep up.

Keep doing what you are doing-company is doing fantastic and employee engagement is at all-time high.

Opportunity and Values Work Life Balance

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Kronos is a great place to work. If you want opportunity they are supportive. They focus on building your skills to make you better in the job you have or to support you in getting the job you want.
    They make you feel like your opinion matters which is very satisfying.

Cons

No cons at this time.

No advice to management at this time.

Awesome Company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Leadership, personal and professional growth opportunities, great benefits and excellent products

Cons

If you work in a home office, you need to be good at networking in order to connect with others within the organization

Keep up the great perks and business expansion

I've been at Kronos for 25 years. Fantastic company to work for. I'm looking forward to many more years.

Current Employee - Senior Workforce Solutions Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Workforce Solutions Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent opportunities for growth. Compensation is above average. Exciting place to work,

Cons

Life - work balance needs to be managed. Time-off policies are extremely fair. Many benefits and perks.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Great place to work!

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great product, big company with family feel, autonomy, work from home, good leadership and vision

Cons

Working remotely is mostly a pro but could be a negative for some.

Kronos Incorporated Photos