Kronos Incorporated

Updated November 24, 2014
4.0

Kronos Incorporated Chief Executive Officer Aron J. Ain
Aron J. Ain

Pros
  • Work/life balance - freedom to get work done in whatever way you work best (in 41 reviews)

• As a solution consultant, I'm able to work from home a lot (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • This used to be OK because of the excellent work/life balance in a bad economy, but now the (in 10 reviews)

• Some of the middle management within Engineering struggle with how to manage people (in 13 reviews)

More Highlights

Fantastic Company... Cares About Employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Competitive salaries, GREAT culture, meaningful work, strong leadership

Cons

Being successful in the tech industry requires near constant change to be successful. Kronos handles these changes well but they can still be a challenge

Keep focusing on employees... it's what makes Kronos so special !!

Great company - strong leadership - respectful culture - zero arrogance. Just smart people with great products!

Current Employee - Senior Director in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

More and more focus now being placed on creating an engaged workforce... development opportunities, expanding commitment to charitable giving/CSR, great/robust college intern program, focus on wellness initiatives and quality talent.

Cons

Company needs to continue to focus on operating more effectively as a global business - particularly as we expand our Cloud business.

Great company who respects and cares about its people

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Company is always fair and comp plans are second to none. Customer experience is a primary focus. Kronos has proven over a 30+ year period that they fully comprehend how to manage for the future.

Cons

Some outside organizations still think of time clocks when they think of us, not realizing we are a $1 Billion + organization who solves very complex workforce management challenges for customers of all sizes in all industries.

Keep doing what you are doing

One of the best! Just returned from the annual Sales Conference...great global team!

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Burleson, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Burleson, TX

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company culture & integrity. Aligns closely with my personal beliefs. Great opportunity for growth.

Cons

Big company, global, sometimes a challenge to connect with the right people.

Keep building future leadership. Newer team members like myself need as much access to the seasoned Kronites as possible. The tenure has created an incredibly valuable knowledge base. Success is contagious!

Great leadership, great product, lacking in work life balance

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The product is fantastic - no doubt Kronos is THE leader in the industry. Culture is laid back and great for the most part. Values are said to be around family, work life balance, integrity ect. Great name brand recognition. Great money to be made.

Cons

work life balance is unrealistic, territories change drastically constantly, lack of understanding in the SMB space.

Marketing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexibility/work-life balance.
    Meaningful, strategic work - able to bring innovative ideas to manager and be heard. Allowed to try something new.
    Helpful co-workers.

Cons

Could provide employees more perks beyond what's industry standard.

If you don't know Kronos, you need to get your business thinking caps on and get in the game.

Current Employee - Cloud Sales Specialist
    Current Employee - Cloud Sales Specialist

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Not only is Kronos helping today's business organizations find the best workforce management capabilities in the cloud, we are driving innovation in the most positive and customer centric way I have ever seen - by a long long mile. Oh - and these Kronites are some of the best people in the world, filled with excitement and value motivated spirit. What a time and what a place! Get to know Kronos - especially in the cloud, we can all learn something from this fast growing and unified global team.

Cons

So much to do! Not enough time...is that even a con?

Keep it going! We love you guys and gals!

Awesome company, awesome products, awesome people

Current Employee - Director in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Director in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I get to spend my time on meaningful work that impacts the business - no politics, bureaucracy or red tape. People working here are smartest in the business. Leadership is outstanding, and truly care about employee development and work/life balance.

Cons

Still working to become a truly global company. Improving by leaps and bounds but still some ground to cover.

It is great hearing so often from Aron. I would like to hear more from the functional leadership teams.

Don't Be Fooled by Recent Reviews

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I worked at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are some free snacks and fruit

Cons

When you look back at couple of months worth of reviews, there is irrefutable evidence of an initiative of trying to improve the rating on Glassdoor. But that is not too surprising based off of some of the experiences I had.

This is one of the reasons why I left. One thing will be said, but secretly the opposite is put into practice.

Do what you say without resorting to underhanded attics!!

Good, stable company to be a part of.

Current Employee - Marketing in Chelmsford, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company makes quality products, which is why they have continued to grow, even in down markets. They have solid leadership that sees future trends and tends to be proactive in reacting to them which also contributes to the company's success. They have put more emphasis in company perks in the last few years to address employee satisfaction. And many people who have left Kronos, have ultimately come back. No better display of a good company than that.

Cons

Compensation at Kronos is not as competitive as other companies. Little room for internal advancement. They often look to replace seasoned employees with younger, cheaper alternatives who end up leaving after getting a few year's experience, which seems short sighted.

Kronos Incorporated Photos