Kukui Corporation

A Great Place To Work!

Current Employee - Marketing Success Coordinator  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Success Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kukui cares about its employees happiness. This is a company who truly invests on their employees growth and overall happiness. Great work culture, great team, excellent product. This is a high energy workplace that manages to balance fun and high productivity. The execs are accessible and you have a voice in this company. I love it here!

Cons

We're a growing company and sometimes, change happens slowly.

Keep doing what you're doing. This is what makes us great!

Not just a marketing company...a happiness company!

Current Employee - Client Marketing Coordinator  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Client Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kukui has a huge amount of support and encouragement from the executives and leadership team. Our values really hold true in everything that we do here. It's a great place to jump start your career and really feel at home. The team is always willing to help each other and we all want each other and everyone that we work with to be successful.

Cons

We are a growing company so there are some growing pains along the way with implementing new ideas and new programs into our processes. But we are all learning together and we get better every day!
    Pay isn't great to start off but there is lots of room for growth as we are growing very quickly!

Keep doing what you're doing. Never lose sight of the personal attention employees get as we continue to grow. Focusing on employee happiness is what sets us apart!

Silicon Valley Anomaly

Current Employee - Vice President Business Development  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kukui operates from a much different model, than the usual corporate paradigm.That is to say they utilize the strengths and talents of their team and not exploit their weaknesses and then try after great expense and man power hours attempt to get them to improve.The culture is vibrant and fun, with a "true" team mentality, unified and arms locked.

Cons

The development of what we bring to market is so new and cutting edge; it will require each person to be more deeply involved than just your typical ,, I just show up to work "job description"

Keep sticking to the model that has created such a high level of success

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

You know you love your job when you look forward to work every morning.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

We work in an environment where each employee not only cares deeply about the success of our clients, but also for the success and happiness of one another.

Everyone at Kukui really believes in the power of the product. The platform is VERY impressive and blew me away the first time I looked at it. It is easy to work for a company that cares about each other and cares about the product.

We have fun, we love what we do, and although the start-up feel in the middle of Silicon Valley is always going to be a "work in progress," working here is the best. We get fed, we have great amenities (a treadmill desk to keep our hearts pumping and a massage chair for those long days...who doesn't want that?!) and we know when to separate business and friendship.

Cons

We're not at the point where we can spend our money on everything we want. We budget and we budget well on our necessary items. Sometimes, I can't wait until we can get to a point where we can say "we need this" and get it in the office and working properly.

Continue to stay positive and keeping us motivated. The management is always very helpful and we appreciate all of the positive feedback and constructive criticism that keeps our employees afloat and happy.

Awesome Tech start up

Former Employee - Sales  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I worked at Kukui Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Kukui you are working with some of the brightest minds in technology.

Cons

On the downside, they don't employ telecommuters anymore, which is what I was.

Go back to allowing telecommuters!

Great Company- Great Product- Even better people!

Current Employee - Director of Sales  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kukui's SaaS Platform is absolutely the best in each vertical we are in. We offer small businesses an all in one marketing platform that combines all of their marketing into one place which gives them greater visibility into whats working and whats not. We've got the best product, the best leadership and phenomenal people that work here. I truly love coming to work everyday. Very flexible on schedules which is great for people with families.

Cons

Although we've been in business for 17 years we are really a start up because our all in one platform has only been around for the past few years so we have to be frugal. With that said we still attend all of the necessary trade shows and spend money we're just not the New York Yankees with an unlimited budget. We're more like the Oakland A's where we've got to be smarter and maximize every dollar. We saw how that worked out for NY and Oak so it's not the end of the world.

Continue to promote an open and fun culture that allows people to have a work life balance. As we grow don't let us lose that.

Kukui is the next great Silicon Valley software company

I worked at Kukui Corporation

Pros

The SaaS product is revolutionary, the clients are amazed by the service, and the employees love working there - it's INCREDIBLE!!

Cons

Although Kukui is an profitable organization that was established in 1996, it functions like a bootstrapped start-up. This type of environment isn't a good fit for most people.

Kukui is a fast growing start-up with a hip culture, smart coworkers, & a fabulous work space overlooking Santana Row.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

The L.E.A.D. values of Love, Enthusiasm, Amazingness, & Discipline are a distinct part of the culture. These values are used when dealing with customers and in interpersonal relationships making the company a pleasant & drama-free work place.

We love what we do, & we work hard at it. Work/Life Balance is encouraged and flexibility is provided allowing us to leave the office for a few hours when personal issues come up.

Leadership does not micro-manage. Instead, leaders coach new people and provide feedback & support. Since the company is growing quickly, there are many opportunities to grow with the company and move into positions of leadership.

Cons

Since I love what I do and I enjoy being at work, it is easy to let the work/life balance lean more toward work. However, it is my decision to stay late & come in early, so I can't complain. Leadership stresses the importance of balance & encourages people to care for family, friends, & to learn & stay fit.

Consider paying for a percentage of employee tuition if an employee wants to pursue a higher degree in their field of expertise.

The Company we all wish we could work for : I'm blessed.

Current Employee - Chief Sales Strategist  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Chief Sales Strategist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Kukui for a few months. It's the best company I have ever worked for. The core values of the company match mine. Kukui has focused it's company on providing superior customer service. The Kukui Platform is leading the industry, add in Kukui Industry awards, hiring family focused employees, it's made Kukui the place to work! And have you been down Santana Row!!!!! Being above the Yardhouse is not too shabby either!

Cons

With the quick growth, building desk is not my favorite thing. Can we get pre-built desk?

The minute you look at your clients or new clients as "deals" or you have to "hit the sales number"...Kukui will become just like every other company. I know it's the hard road but keep focused on customer service, keep focused on helping people. Kukui is an amazing product with superior customer service, that's something to be proud of!

Great Product! Great People! Great Company!

Current Employee - Regional Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Kukui Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

We've got the best product on the market. The people here truly care about our customers as well as their fellow employees. I've never worked at a company that had so many truly good hearted people working for it. If something needs to be fixed it gets done right away. Make sense approach to doing things. If it makes sense we do it. No red tape. It's great to come to work at this beautiful Santana Row location everyday.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons unless I really start to nit pick. Even though we've been around for 17 years we're still writing the book on how to do things here so it has a start up vibe to it. However I don't really see that as a con.

Keep hiring great people. As we grow don't lose sight of why our customers love us so much. The product actually works and we have world class customer service.

Kukui Corporation Photos

Kukui HQ on Santana Row, San Jose, Ca
Taking a break at the local frozen yogurt shop
San Jose Sharks Game
Kukui Foosball Tournament

+ Add Photo

Worked for Kukui Corporation? Contribute to the Community!