Kuoni Travel
www.kuoni-group.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Kuoni Travel Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014
Kuoni Travel – Gurgaon – “Office Work Area”

Peter Rothwell

data analysis,customer insight,campaign analysis,CRM analyst, SQL,SAS,SPSS,

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

Prosgood for proffesional progress,friendly, career progression, good benefit

Conslong distance from my house

Fantastic Company - My Dream Job!

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Leicester, England (UK)

ProsPositive, forward thinking company! You are not just a number but an actual name to alot of people through out the business. Can quikly get information from the relevant departments. Feel inspired and proud to work for such a great company. I wake up happy and excited to go to work everyday.

ConsI do not have any.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Fantastic family vibe and a pleasure to work for.

ProsGreat people to work with like an extended family, and all want the best for the company and the people around them, even with its large size. Fun, flexible and relaxed but, with a real passion for what they do, everyone gives 110%.

ConsLike most of travel a little behind digitally but, improving all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementCredit were credits due, value those employees they make the difference.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A journey of Discovery

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe passion for travel and getting it right for the customer across all departments is palpable. Expert knowledge with a team who have a passion for travel make it a pleasure to come to work every day. The people I work with are comitted and strive to provide the best at everything they do

ConsWork life balance could be better

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer advice and direction

It's ALL about the service!

Manager (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

ProsThe people are really the focus of Kuoni, both customers and staff. The management actually care about the service their staff provide, so make sure training and coaching is top of the agenda.

Cons2 years in, and all is still great.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's travel, so we're not in it for the money, but we still work in London and it's not the best value area to live!

Interesting and rewarding job in a lovely workplace

Pros+ Lovely office location
    + Working as part of a team where everyone is willing to pitch in to meet deadlines
    + You can feel the passion for travel around the company
    + Unstuffy atmosphere
    + Educational trips and training
    + Positive changes made to move with the times

Cons- Like with most jobs in travel, the salary could be better
    - Personal holiday discounts could be better

Land of Opportunity!

Dorking, England (UK)

ProsI have been at Kuoni for nearly 6 years and I can honestly say it's the most supportive company I've ever worked for. Commitment, ambition and hard work are recognised and it's great to work for a company with such a respected brand, great travel opportunities and also commendable corporate/social responsibility.

ConsLocation - head office is in rural Surrey which is a compromise versus a London location. But it is a beautiful setting which has its own merits.

We live and love travel - 29 years so far with Kuoni - the most amazing career, long may it continue..

Manager (Current Employee)
    Dorking, England (UK)

ProsIt's all about the people, passion and attitude - when you work for the best, it simply brings out the best in you, so what you put in you do get out. Our brand values and spirit is our driving force to ensure we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We work hard but play hard too.

ConsKeeping the work/life balance, so much you want to achieve and not always enough time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel our company has strong, creative leadership, is forward thinking with clearly defined focus. Our goals are stretching so what gets measured gets done, coupled with an open and honest communication style. We work hard at engaging our teams and are empowered to deliver on our promises. We're good but we constantly strive to be even better.

Fantastic company, good people

ProsKuoni is a very forward-thinking company, with an approachable MD and a relaxed environment. Everyone seems really passionate about the business, really wanting to support the MD and overall business goals and success. The people are really easy to work with, and I think generally there is a super laid back culture which helps when you come to work every day.

ConsLike with any job, it's busy and the pressure is on at times, only because you want to deliver the best you can.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a talented and passionate team around you, we are here to help! Keep us involved on key decisions, we can often provide a different perspective on a situation...

good experience

Reservation Executive (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

ProsGreat team a multicultural enviroment, cool bilding and central location.

ConsFast moving enviroment place and and plenty of work load.

Worked for Kuoni Travel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kuoni Travel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kuoni Travel CEO Peter Rothwell. All 30 reviews posted anonymously by Kuoni Travel employees.