Kyce Enterprises Reviews

Yessika Sanchez
1 Rating

Awesome

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kyce Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome office vibe, everybody is super friendly and everybody wants to help you succeed.

Cons

a little bit of a long day but it was totally worth it

Lies

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the best thing for me was improving my people's skills but other than that nothing else was good

Cons

First its 100% commission second its door to door sales. You have to go "training" everyday for 2 hours before your shift starts with no pay. Just don't take this job not even if you are desperate.

Not what they say they are

Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone who works there is really nice..

Cons

You go in for the interview and everyone is excited for you to start your new career in marketing and sales, and move up to getting trained for management, and the own your own business eventually. They actually have you do door-to-door sales selling Uverse. It was the worst experience I have ever had. You don't even get paid the first week when training, and then once you do complete it you only get $200. Not only that but I used to work retail and for Kyce you go in at 12 pm and don't get done until 8:30-9 Mon.-Fri.

Advice to Management

These companies are scams and should not exist.

5. Kyce Enterprises Houston Pays Very Well

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Kyce Enterprises is the ability to move up quickly and get paid very well while doing it! I've been working at Kyce Enterprises since June 2012 and have already moved up within the company twice and I'm making an average of $1200/week.

Cons

You have to work hard and be self-motivated, which I don't mind, but if you don't have great work ethic and you're self-driven, you may have a hard time working here.

Advice to Management

We should have some casual days!

Tricked and not paid

Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Kyce Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

if you don't have a job, then why not?

Cons

If you are looking for a SERIOUS position, this isn't the place. The owner tricked me into what the role was that I would be fulfilling. I had no idea it was outside sales until I went for my first day of training and then had already accepted the position. She worded it very carefully saying things like "I need you to get out of training as soon as possible because I want you to manage my team"... well of course you do! Who knew what it was going to take to get there. Coming from a sales background this is the worst type of outdoor sales there is. You literally knock on door to door, you get doors slammed in your face, attacked by dogs, and you meet some real creepers. Not to mention how dangerous it is for a single female. I hated this job and spent 2 weeks on the job yet didn't get paid at all because you have to sell XX amount to get paid for training. No wonder turn over is high!

Advice to Management

Be straightforward about what this job really entails. Stop trying to make it out to be something it's not. The only one getting PAID there was you.

If you enjoy working hard and being compensated accordingly, this is the place for you.

I have been working at Kyce Enterprises

Pros

Hands down the best way to gain sales experience quickly. A great place for entry-level individuals looking to gain a host of transferrable skills, including direct sales and marketing, interviewing, training, public speaking and more. Huge growth potential for those looking for a new career directive; they only hire from within, so although those with previous management experience will have to accept starting at the bottom of the food chain, there is literally no glass ceiling if you have a good work ethic. Office environment is both fun and professional. Lots of help and guidance from peers and management. Most work is done independently.

Cons

Six day work week, working minimum forty-five hours a week. You will be expected to use your own car and cell phone. High employee turnover at the entry level. Extremely fast-paced; those who succeed dedicated the vast majority of their time to their careers. A lot of time is spent walking outdoors-- a pro in good weather, a con in bad weather, just depends.