L3 Advertising

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joe Lam

The best Asian ad agency

Senior Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at L3 Advertising full-time for more than 3 years

ProsOne of the most interesting, challenging and creative places I have ever worked.

ConsSmall sometimes has its limitations.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Keep innovating and being bold.

Best place to learn the business

Account Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at L3 Advertising full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you want to really understand the Asian American market, there's no better place. These guys live this stuff. And they really walk the walk on 360 integrated marketing and non-traditional creative solutions.

ConsClients don't really believe in Asian marketing, so it is often a struggle to get budgets (and new ideas) approved.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose faith. Asian marketing is finally just beginning to get the recognition and support it deserves. Keep doing what you're doing.

If you are passionate about Advertising, this is the place for you.

Vice President of Account Services (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at L3 Advertising full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe agency is known for its long standing reputation of integrated marketing service and strong grass-root experiences in the Asian market. Offer tremendous opportunity for growth and career advancement. Agency staff has the opportunity to work with amazing brands and be able to attain valuable knowledge.

ConsAs the market is revolving, the generation Y market is becoming an affluent group of consumers. I like to see more work and efforts put in this area.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet goals for agency staff and create a reward system for well achievers.

The motivated and proactive will thrive

Accounts Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at L3 Advertising full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBoss and coworkers are super nice, friendly, and treat each other as family. Upper management always have their doors open and welcome input and opportunity for growth among employees.

ConsThis place is not for you if you're not motivated, passionate, and a self-starter.

Nice people here, but creatively outdated

Graphic Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at L3 Advertising full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBoss and coworkers are nice people. Although we have differences. we always find a way getting along. Work itself is not difficult as long as you are hard worker and fast learner. Employee have all the access using internet and computer. No restrictions on the facility. Atmosphere is not bad.

Consit's somewhat an old company, a lot of policies and strategies seem outdated in advertising industry. No new systematic organizer is the big disadvantage of this company. No annual reviews.
No rewards to the hard workers and no criticism to the lazy employees. No formal meeting for future plans.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe boss should spend more time on educating their employees to develop new skills and creativities. They should find real value in employees and encourage them to do the good jobs on both employer and employee's best interest. Reward the people who work hard and correct the one who don't.

Worked for L3 Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L3 Advertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L3 Advertising CEO Joe Lam. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by L3 Advertising employees.