LDM Global Reviews

4.0
CEO

1. Excellent Company Culture

I have been working at LDM Global

Pros

LDM Global is an innovative, fast paced company which is continuing to grow and evolve.
    The company culture is unparalleled
    The employee's all work together to form a highly educated, responsive and outgoing team, who's expertise and satisfaction shine through.
    LDM Global's management share a genuine interest in the satisfaction and well being of there employee's

Cons

I don't have any cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Employees are treated as valued people first and critical stakeholders second. Corporate culture is exceptional.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Steamboat Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Steamboat Springs, CO

I have been working at LDM Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees have autonomy, input is valued and encouraged, support for growth and learning, healthy staff initiative supports individual fitness & health goals, team atmosphere where common goals around customer satisfaction are shared despite job description, we are a global company with great expertise in our industry, we are individually and collectively proud to represent LDM.

Cons

I don't love working at a desk, but there is a great trail outside our door where I can run and we are encouraged to get out and exercise!

3. Great company to work for with an exceptional company culture that treats its employees like family

I have been working at LDM Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LDM truly values its employees and cares about their job satisfaction as well as their health and well being. Everyone is truly willing to help in any manner possible. Career growth is available in many areas and the management team is always supportive and willing to assist you in achieving your goals. Great working atmosphere!

Cons

We are a global company and its not always possible to spend time and bond with coworkers in different offices.

5. Nightmare of a company, worst experience ever

Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at LDM Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the people that used to work here were good people, and became good friends with them

Cons

Salary wise, the company will try to low ball you unless you threaten to quit your job. No clear direction of where the company is headed or a career path. Sometimes you would be working 80+ hours a week without any gratitude, but treated as though you're lucky to be there.

RSS Feed </> Embed