LEAD Technologies

Not yet rated.

Moe Daher

Awesome place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsGreat products (imaging SDKs), close working relationships, honest and fair management, work hard / play hard mentality, fun company getaways, your hard work gets noticed, the sky is the limit on an individual's potential here

ConsThere really aren't any Cons I can think of, I love working here!

Advice to Senior ManagementLEAD has been nothing but successful, keep doing what you're doing!

Friendly environment, lot of work and stress

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

Prosgood for start up and singles, flexible working hours, expanding in technology and the work environment is friendly.

Conswork balance, a lot of work and not enough employees. Salaries and compensation is not the greatest you can find. Management is by owner so you can imagine how that could be!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro micro management. Make your exceptions realistic and stop being spontaneous! Also, hire more employees to do the job and pay them well.

Good place to work.

Developer Support (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsEasy going people. There is not a lot of stress. Management is understanding and fair. Overall the work environment is good. Benefits are also good compared to some other small private companies.

ConsThere is not a lot of room for career advancement. Most of the employees there have been there for 5+ years. The market that the company is in is a niche market so the growth rate is slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo major advice to management, just that they should see how they can grow the company faster. Best of luck to them!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Proud to work at Lead

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

ProsGreate experince by working with strong developers

ConsLong work hours, no time for your life

Worked for LEAD Technologies? Contribute to the Community!