LEI Home Enhancements

Updated January 29, 2015
Updated January 29, 2015
3.5

Marc Longworth

I am so happy it hurts!!!!!

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (less than a year)

Pros

From the interview process, to where I am now, I am BEYOND excited for my future at LEI! I came in as a marketing rep and was able to break out of my shell when it came to talking to people. I was a shy person and talking to people has helped me build my confidence.

As a marketing rep, you are not in a call center. You are actually talking to interested clients face to face and setting up appointments for the sales team to do in home sales. This is NOT door to door selling anything, all you are doing is setting up appointments. This position is so much fun, because you are not stuck in an office all day being hung up on.

I was then asked to be a manager and enjoy my time everyday coming to work. I was only in the marketing position for 2 months before being promoted and I see this trend happen every month. The company is doing really well and wants to move people up to become established.

Cons

There aren't many. Sometimes the meeting are a little unorganized, but can be quickly fixed if the VP is in town. Other than that, I am 100% completely happy with my decision on careers.

Keep it up and keep growing. I have seen so many people get great opportunities and it makes me feel so good about working for this company!!

Amazing Journey for the New Year

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I started the Marketing Rep position shortly before the holiday. I was leaving a job where I was making over 100k, but I was not happy. I was looking for something more fulfilling.

I found an ad on Indeed and answered it immediately. I had my initial interview with Sarah, who was a great person to talk to. She explained the position and the future of the company in great detail, and had me excited when I left the office. I got home and had a lot more questions that needed to be answered. Again, I was leaving a high paying job. After a 30 minute phone conversation with Jackie, I decided this was the right move to make. She was very professional and excited about the future of the company. She looks like she loves what she does and wants people to succeed when they come aboard.

I started training class and after my first week, I was convinced this was the job for me. The Marketing position is fun and exciting. You get to interact with different people who are in need of the windows the company sells. I was able to help people get a great product at a good price and I was happy about doing that.

I am not in management training and looking forward to being a leader and really starting my career with LEI! I have consistently made $500-$1000 a week as a marketing rep.

Cons

Growth is fast, but only for the right people. I feel that the corporate meetings could be a little longer to give more information about the company. The owner sometimes speaks in meetings, but would like to see more of him.

Keep hiring quality people like you are and the company will grow very fast. Have longer meeting for your reps to get more information out there. Other than that, I love my job!

LEI Home Enhancements Response

Jan 22, 2015VP of Corporate/HR

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are glad to have you!

Love it here at LEI!

Current Employee - Sales Representative Leader in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative Leader in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love that I can have a job where what I do is helping other people. I have been able to achieve everything that they said I could and more. In less than four months, I have moved up three positions!! I am proud to be a member of this family.

Cons

At first it is part time, and I had a lot of trouble only working 20 hours, even if I was making the same pay as working 40. I wanted to work more.

Keep doing what you are doing. There are tons of cities out there that need our business!

Family atmosphere with unlimited growth potential!

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The owners of the company are caring individuals who take care of their employees like they are family. Ability to expand into other markets is a huge perk. Management spends as much time as you need training you and giving you all the tools you need to be successful. Amazing work atmosphere with uplifting and positive attitudes where they always push you to do your best. This is the career I have been looking for! Co-workers become part of your family and life long friends. Everyone supports each other and want everyone to succeed in life.

Cons

I wouldn't say that there are cons. You get out what you put in. If you are dedicated and a hard worker you will be very successful.

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this company!

The Opportunity I Had Been Waiting For!

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Man, this company has changed my life around 180 degrees. Before I found LEI, I was your typical college student, just doing the bare minimum to get by. I also didn't really know what I wanted to do with my life. I had been praying for direction. After getting my Associates Degree in Business College, I was contacted by a woman in the HR Dept for LEI. The opportunity sounded like something I would be good at, and I was kind of interested/but skeptical. So, I accepted the interview to just check it out. After sitting down and seeing the pay, the opportunity for advancement, and how the company was growing, of course I took the position. In my first two weeks I had made more money working part time than I did in a whole month working an hourly job. Not only that, but I worked my way up into Sales within 2-3 months. To this day, I have been given the opportunity to travel and develop other business-minded and business-like people to be as successful and prosperous as I have been over the last 2-3 years. When I started with the company, we were a $1.9 Million company. We are now just shy of an $18 Million Corporation. As the growth and money speaks very highly, those aren't the things I am thankful for. The leaders at LEI are all people I look up to. Since I have started at LEI, I have learned to become a servant to others, to be a giver not a taker, the importance of HUMILITY, perseverance, consistency, to be positive, and I have learned to set and master goals for myself and my teams. I have been able to apply these skills and the experience to other parts of my life, excelling in those areas as well. I was not any of these things before I found LEI. Now, I can honestly say that through humility and servitude, I have changed several lives and their families lives throughout multiple cities, by helping them with the same opportunity that I was given. I thank God every day for what he has done, and what is still to come, for me and my family.

Cons

Just like anything else in life, there are pro's and con's to just about everything. In business, you have to be organized, good at planning and preparation, punctual, and efficient. If you are not use to being all of those things because maybe like myself, you never had to be, then it is difficult getting to that point. But, you will. As long as you don't give up. Also, in sales it is easy to become negative and to let other negative people effect the way that you perform or think. You have to remember that you will either succeed or you will fail. Whichever one you end up doing is because of you, is because you didn't get back up after you were knocked down, or is just because you're so self-righteous that you made bad decisions in your work-place and were reprimanded for your actions. I'm sure that a lot of the negative comments you see on GlassDoor (about any company, not just LEI) are because the person either didn't get back up after getting knocked down, or they took for granted what they had and were let go for making bad decisions. Just promise yourself that if you didn't get the results, maybe it was because the business just wasn't for you. Which is okay! Because if it was for everyone, everyone would work here! I say, just give it a shot and give it 100%. If it doesn't work out or you prefer you want to be in a different position with a different company, you know you tried.

Continue to develop and evolve the systems, the reporting, the payroll, everything. You can always be more efficient!

Amazing Christian Company

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been with LEI for 3 months and I am very upset by the comments I am reading on this website. An employee was fired for drug use, and he has made it his goal to write lies and try to hurt the company.

I started as a marketing rep, doing the appointment setting position for 2 months. I enjoyed it very much. The company is always there to help you, give you training and make sure you are successful! Everything you read in the negative postings is false and you need to give this company a try.

The pay is competitive and you can move up quickly. LEI DOES NOT lie to homeowners. If we did, we could be sued and closed down. We would also not have the great customer service ratings that we do!

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I could not ask for a better career and people to call my family!

Keep doing what you are doing and weed out the bad seeds who have nothing better to do then sit home and leave the same posts over and over again. I love my job and my company!

Happy when I started, Still happy when I had to leave

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I started with LEI last year around the summer time. The company was still growing and was very excited about the opportunities that were given to me. I was in dental school and needed a job to pay for my tuition. I found this position very inspiring and uplifting. I was surrounded with positive, GOOD people who cared for one another and loved to see each other succeed.

Unfortunately, when I graduated I had to leave the company. I was going to school to be a dentist and I felt it be necessary to pursue that career. It was a very hard decision because I enjoyed what I did there and didn't want to leave the people.

During my time with LEI, I was involved in the sales program and made a killing. I can honestly say that my college tuition is almost paid off because of LEI. I was able to make great money, doing something that I was good at and surrounded by great people. I read some negative comments on here, and that inspired me to leave a good one, even though I have not been with the company for awhile. Please don't believe what you read from people who are not hard workers and give LEI a chance.

Cons

Nothing at all. I won't say a single bad thing about LEI because they put me in the place that I am in now.

Keep inspiring people and taking people to the next level in their career.

Opportunities for those willing to work for them

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements

Pros

I must start by saying that the environment within the company is purely positive and possibility-based. The leaders are just that, leaders. They don't point their finger and bark orders - they are willing to get out in the trenches with you and get their hands dirty. If they aren't willing to do it themselves, they won't ask you to do it, period. The office is a drama-free environment, and it is actively enforced. Most everyone is able to separate work from home, which is rare these days in most workplaces.

The opportunity for advancement at LEI is incomparable; choose your path and management will show you and help you get there. Want to lead a team of dedicated people focused on the same goal? Great, they will show you the way. Want to own and run your own city branch? Great, they will show you the way. Want to be a corporate employee and train all over the country? Great, they will show you the way. Like anything, these will take time to achieve, but the amount of time here is much less than it would be elsewhere.

LEI is not a "get-rich-quick" or "get-something-for-nothing" kind of place. Work hard and focus on your goals and you will achieve whatever it is you are striving for. This company gives opportunities to build a career, a lifestyle, and a family that otherwise some people wouldn't be given. There are great things going on here, be a part of what's to come!

Cons

A couple of "Negative Nancys" will be hired on occasion, but they always work their own way right out the door.

Continue to serve your people, get your hands dirty with them, and develop and grow into honorable leaders that lead with integrity!

Everything I Dreamed of when Looking for a Position

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in West Chester, OH
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in West Chester, OH

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I was hired last week with LEI and just completed my Marketing Rep training. It was so informational and fun! I met so many people I am happy to call my friends and I feel I am in the right place in my life right now.

When I applied the interview went great, I was hired a few days later after a second phone interview and a call from the VP. The position is a customer service position and you are talking directly with home owners every day. I get to meet new people and help them upgrade their homes. I enjoy this job so much that right out of training, I got 2 sales and a paycheck of $1400!!!! I have never made that in a week! The following week, I got 3 more sales!!

I did my research before coming into this position and the company has a great backing and does what it can for its people. I was approached for a sales position, and I can't wait to start!!!!

Cons

I was a little confused about the structure of the company when I started. There are a lot of positions that you can move into this year because the company is still growing. I understand everything now!

Thank you so much for this opportunity and I promise I will do my best to make my time here a success!

Absolutely an AMAZING company to work for!!!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Everything! From the people I work to the knowledge I have gained, this is an excellent place to work! the pay is amazing and the Job is FUN!

Cons

Not everyone is cut out to make it in business! It is sad to see people that, have the full potential and just don't want to work, and just don't have what it takes to make it work due to lack of work ethic.

KEEP ON ROCKING YOUR GOLDEN!

LEI Home Enhancements Photos