LG Consulting

10 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Super fun place!

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsThe people, the fun, the attitude to help customers.

ConsNot a ton of bad things, all normal stuff

Advice to Senior ManagementMove out the bad talent from years ago and hire the top quality you have in the past year.

Creative environment for entrepenureal leaders

Client Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsFast growing, flexible, team oriented

ConsFast Growing, Balance of Priorities

Advice to Senior ManagementCommit to the vision you have and all will fall into place.

Love this place! One of the best consulting companies I have ever worked for

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

ProsTop-notch consulting team. Top-notch sales team. Really trying hard to be a best place to work. Love it in all aspects and pays well.

ConsJust get rid of the old guard quickly and keep the new talent and add to them

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Love all the moves they are making. The sales team is top notch now. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Marketing Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSales team and leadership is phenomenal. Delivery quality and team is improving. Senior leadership team is amazing ,family and fun! Pays well

ConsGet rid of the old dead weight from years ago and keep hiring great

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring like you have been over the last six months

On the way to greatness!

Long Time Lg Person (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting full-time

ProsBecoming a very balanced staffing and consulting company. Great leaders. Great comp for teams. Fun place. Benefits are good for medium company

ConsAs with all consulting companies, juggling resources can be a challenge

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring the big time leaders like your last one in the sale area.

Started Off Well, But Company Needs Some Work

I have been working at LG Consulting

Pros--Friendly atmosphere in office
--Good communication among peers
--Moderately good benefits package
--Enjoyable team building activities

I was really excited to join the LG team and found the staff to be wonderful when I began my job: friendly atmosphere, promise of career growth, modest benefits that I was told would increase as LG grew.

Cons--Lack of communication from executives
--Not much in-office training
--Management is not straightforward in sharing company information with employees that we need to do our jobs.

Alot of the promises made at the beginning of my hire did not happen. No training, benefits have not improved, and there has not been opportunity to advance much. Management has not been clear about recent company activities involving a harassment complaint filed with the equal opportunity commission, which has left me having to answer questions from outside agents that I don't feel I am qualified to answer without more information from the exec team. General feeling of secrecy from management team that is not appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your staff in the loop about what is going on between the company and the community and your former employees so that we can do our jobs more effectively.

Very good firm. Owners are honest, hardworking and have all the right intentions

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting

ProsIt's a no bs place to work. straight, open communication. recruiting is not for everyone. it's hard work and you have to be smart and tenacious. LG gives you every chance to make as much money as you want. finally have a good model in place and a clear plan moving forward. Great guys who own the firm who actually generate a substantial amount of revenue vs. sitting in an office giving orders.

ConsThey've hired terrible people in the past that shouldn't be in this industry in the first place. Thank god all those people are gone. I'm not surprised by some of the comments because it's by former employees who were completely dishonest, horrible employees, or were scheming against management to rip them off and take trade secrets with them.

Management's plan has been seriously faulted in the past trying to make the leap from staff-aug to pure professional services and hired a guy who was an absolute bust. Came in talking big game but in the end it was all talk and zero production.

Owners are bag carrying, revenue generating guys so you don't get as much hands on attention, but they've added some additional staff to help out.

Advice to Senior ManagementHopefully your worst hires are in the past. I almost left because of some of these folks. Keep on point and make the slow transition to professional services. You know every executive in town.

Good and Bad

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at LG Consulting

Pros-Good co-workers and environment at the time (most no longer there though)
-Used to be able to make good money, though this apparently has changed
-They used to have exceptional recruiters

Cons-Management refers to employees as chess pieces on a chess board, and treat people poorly when they leave

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job of treating people well when they leave. Put some processes or training in place (this was non-existant)

Do your homework about the company

I have been working at LG Consulting

ProsAlot of the people within this company are great and have strong backgrounds.
They cover all their employees benefits at no cost to the employee.
Compensation is not bad (Some have it much better than others in the same role).

ConsYou are not looked at as a valuable asset to the organization and instead a dollar sign.
Senior management is dishonest, untrustworthy and does not know the meaning of the word "intregrity".
Even if you leave the company on good terms they still try to ruin your name.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy do you think 99% of all ex-LG Consulting employees have bad things to say about you? Could they all be wrong? People do not leave amazing jobs with bosses that truly value them...they leave when they feel the bosses wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire (which is why I and many others have left). Your company could be great if you listened and took care of your bottom line

Neutrality!

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at LG Consulting

ProsThe people, location, and earnings potential is limitless

ConsDisorganized, no training, lack of leadership of the recruiting team. Traffic in the area is terrible. If you don't live in the right spot and plan your commute correctly, you can lose 1-2 hours a day just in travel. The biggest problem is that it's really easy to forget about your social life. Some days you get so into your job you lose track of the time and the whole day passes you by. Occasionally there's pressure to get something accomplished quickly and you may find yourself working longer hours than you want.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it a more open environment

Worked for LG Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LG Consulting reviews and ratings in Seattle, WA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LG Consulting CEO Thomas H. Taft. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by LG Consulting employees.