LG International
www.lgicorp.com Seoul, South Korea 500 to 999 Employees

LG International Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Very interesting experience for ambitious people

I have been working at LG International full-time for less than a year

ProsPrestigious status, good working conditions, cooperation with qualified and authoritative staff,

Consdependent on the decision made by bosses, some additional unnecessary work, lack of career growth, bureaucracy, lack of award scheme

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more competency to middle management, exclude bureaucracy and all tasks not related to main work, launch bonus system in order to increase staff efficiency.

"Lead the business, work as a CEO" is what LG International preaches & follows.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at LG International full-time for more than a year

Pros1)Multinational exposure
2)strong knowledge database
3)new challenges

Cons1)Mumbai makes you travel a lot.

Marketing Role at LG International

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LG International

ProsExcellent product portfolio and R&D support.

ConsNo respect for work life balance. Very few processes in the areas of H.R.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is important to be more respectful of work life balance, especially in Latin America where the family comes first.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Be careful for what you wish for (big salary), you might get it. But......................................

Senior Developer (Former Employee)
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I worked at LG International

ProsIf you could negotiate well, they might be paying you higher than the average. They have very strick rule to manage project. You can practice your English (which is for Indonesian that's not our primary language), because all the manager is Korean.

Cons- Actually you are hired by Integrasi Solutions (http://www.integrasi.com/) and then you must work at LG CNS Indonesia. (it's outsource, but you never work in the Integrasi office and when your contract ended, Integrasi might not hire you as they employee).
- Contract-based and never tell you explicitly if they don't want to extend, they just wait until the end of the contract period and then say goodbye.
- All developer got no outside email, only internal email. It means you cannot communicate with outside people. And more tragic is no direct internet connection.
- They only provide 3 PC that can connect to internet for more than 40 employee. (could you imagine that..)
- The communication among division is sucks.
- Follow the old project management style. (very rigid and awkward).
- You must be present before 8.00 AM and must not leave before 5.30 PM
- They treat Indonesian workers very different than the Korean. (all the Korean have great facilities)

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so uptight. Please adjust with local culture, Indonesia is different from South Korea. And don't promise anything if you can not keep it / realize it.

Worked for LG International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LG International reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by LG International employees.