LGB

LGB Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Student Job

Student Job (Former Employee)
    Ljubljana (Slovenia)

ProsGreat mixture of working outside and inside (with the computer). Friendly co-workers willing to help. Great work/life balance (usually only 8 hours of work per day).

ConsHard to get promoted. Construction is declining industry in Slovenia due to the recession. You need your own transport.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should increase Career Opportunities for all the employees. They could try to arrange better transport options.

It was good, I learned a lot of new things about land surveying.

Student Work (Former Employee)
    Rudnik (Slovenia)

ProsSmall company, everyone knows everyone, a lot of work outside since it's land surveying. Absolutely great work/life balance for a private company because you usually work exactly 8 hours per day.

ConsThere is no corporate ladder, so you're stuck with the position you get when you come to the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the employees and give them more Career Opportunities

Worked for LGB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LGB reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by LGB employees.