LHP Software

www.lhpsoftware.com

LHP Software Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

Updated Mar 3, 2014
LHP Software – US – “Ah ha - The software has arrived.”

LHP Software CEO & Co-Founder Ryan Hou

Ryan Hou

13 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Entrepreneurial, family oriented business

Administration (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsLHP cares about employees. There are many examples of things they have done for people that most employees don't know about. They are supportive of entrepreneurial ideas and look for ways to engage the employee base.

ConsBecause the resident engineers sit onsite at customer locations, it's hard for the employees to appreciate the work environment and culture of LHP.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the focus on people as you grow.

Engineer,Columbus,Indiana

Engineer (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsThere greatest asset is, for a contracting company they make you feel you are part of a family.The company is expanding its client base which has created more opportunities in the last year or so.They try everything within their reach to retain you once you are in irrespective of your project status with the client.They also have a lot of help with in engineering for college grads to quickly get on board.There are training programs available for professional hires as well.Great people to work with.

ConsJust a week's worth of vacation and med insurance is slightly higher than other places.Pay can also be lower but it differs from person to person though.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncreasing benefits would go a long way in retaining people and building teams with experience to handle engineering challenges going forward.Expanding businesses in developing economies like China,India and brazil is also food for thought.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Place to work

Electrical Test Engineer (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsNice Culture as well good company to work

ConsEmploye benefits and Middle level management

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter to communicate with the employes directly by monthly.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

low compensation, OK place to work

Embedded Engineer (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsThere are really some nice people in the company, making you feel warm. Since the company is still growing, there are some good opportunities to help people to grow. CEO and presidents are nice. Good for international students, since the company help employee to apply F1 visa, then green card.

ConsSalary is below average, vacation time only one week per year in the beginning, after two year, increased to 7 days...No bonus, no relocation assistance. Feeling like being dragging around.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecruiting department manager is busy in getting more candidates, and neglects current employees.

Training for Controls

Embeeded Engineer (Former Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsGood Training, SAE certificate in end!! , real challenge of starting Engien with your controls

ConsYou have to pay for training now!!

Advice to Senior ManagementNo adice as of now

Very conservative

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsSmall company values and good culture. People are very helpful even outside work

ConsWants to be in the service industry and reluctant in venturing into a product business

LHP is a fantastic company to work for!

Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsThe atmosphere at LHP is so laid back and the people there make it a very exciting company to work for. They offer very competative rates and they make you feel like part of the family!

ConsThe only con is that I have to commute an hour each way every day.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

The work atmosphere is the best I've ever experienced.

Marketing Director (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsCompany culture is relaxed and entrepreneurial. Input and ideas - even criticism - are always welcome. Support everywhere you turn. True spirit of teamwork. Founders/owners are present, engaged, and care about their people.

ConsSalary and benefits could be better, but they certainly aren't bad. All of the pros more than make up for it, because LHP supports a healthy work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs LHP continues to grow, don't lose the culture and the spirit.

Nice place to work and interact

Control Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsSupportive environment for employees by the management

ConsThe usual complaints for a consulting company

Happy life doing an internship here

Embedded Engineer (Current Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsPeople are nice and kind here all over Columbus and in the company as well.
    The place is safe and environment is nice.
    A paradise to girls who are looking for engineer boy friends.

ConsThe benefits are fair.
    Need a car to reach all resources.
    Better have a girl friend before come here if you are a guy.

Advice to Senior ManagementInnovation is the priority.

Worked for LHP Software? Contribute to the Community!