LMN Solutions (VA)

www.lmnsolutions.com

LMN Solutions (VA) Reviews

4.6

David J Lee

Best company I have worked for

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

There is a lot of love at the company, the management really cares about the employees and people. Everyone that works here really enjoys being together.

Management strives to give the freedom to follow our career dreams. They also allow for risk taking in business ventures and accept failure.

The company has a very entrepreneurial culture without the risk of a standard start up.

Great opportunities for advancement.
    Company is profitable and growing at the perfect pace
    They have prime contracts
    Flat management structure and open communication

Cons

LMN Solutions does not grow as fast as some of the companies in the area but they are building a solid foundation of people for future growth.

The leadership is a three person partnership. This site only asks for a rating on the CEO. As a team the three owners excel at their work.

A pleasure to work for people who care about you and your career

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

Management is approachable.
    Plenty of opportunity to shine, if you want to do something, just do it.
    Recognition for hard work.
    A small company feeling.
    Makes training opportunities available to you. Better than any other company I've worked for.
    Fair pay for the work you do.

Cons

Because most people are on the client site, it can be hard to get to know your coworkers.
    Not a lot of uncleared work is available, so it is hard to recruit people and harder for them to find a project to work on if they aren't cleared.

I think it would help employee morale and improve the working environment if we sponsored a few more social events during the year. Getting to know your coworkers over a beer or a ball game can be a great way to build those relationships.

Great environment with great people

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

LMN Solutions offers challenging work, excellent benefits, and plenty of opportunity for growth. The management team is entrepreneurial and seeks out innovative ways to approach new opportunities. They also look out for their people and truly treat them as assets - not as replaceable bodies like many other companies. The company also attracts and keeps some very bright people.

Cons

I really don't see any downsides. Slackers need not apply though.

One of the Best experiences in small business

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

LMN has a great employee base and continues to hire only the best. I've noticed that was a beginning goal for the company and continues to be one today.

Cons

Compensation might be better elsewhere but at what cost?

Please continue to work on hiring practices. It's what makes this place great and what will continue to make it a better place to work.

A rewarding, fun place to work, with endless opportunities to grow, backed by a culture of support and positivity

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

LMN has a wonderful culture that wants it's employee's voices to be heard. They want you to be happy in both your home and work-life.
    LMN cultivates a positive, challenging environment and the people LMN hires are nothing short of amazing. Not only are they above average in talent, but they are great people to just be around.
    LMN has boundless opportunities for you to grow, your not pigeon-holed. If you want to learn another skillset, or want to move up in your career path, you'll be supported in doing so, they invest in their people.
    LMN regards each employee as important, your opinion counts here.

Cons

The only con is really not a con, but being that several of us work offsite, it gets hard to stay in touch with everyone as much as you would like to, we really do have great people. However, LMN does a good job of holding events that get us all together from time to time.

Being that LMN is of a flat hierarchy, I feel that I can give advice freely at anytime and I am listened to and respected. Management is doing a great job.

My experience was very revealing and eye opening about how poor management can really make or break a company.

I worked at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

Very competitive benefits package and the employees of the company are great to work with.

Cons

If you want to see your career grow you won't fair well here. The management is clueless about how to cultivate talent but do a great job at pacifying and manipulating in order to get and keep bodies in seats. The benefits and salary are there to incentive hires and cover up for the fact that the leadership isn't really skilled at leading. In a nutshell, great benefits and lavish company parties overcompensate for mediocre leadership.

Good business practices require some degree of integrity.

A true example of a successful and well respected company.

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

With an executive team 100% dedicated to their employees, LMN Solutions is leaps and bounds over most of its Government Solutions competitors. Employees are appreciated and well taken care of in their career goals, benefits (company paid health, medical and life insurance) and an excellent work/life balance.

Cons

One would be hard pressed to find any cons within LMN. Those adverse to going over and above with a strong work ethic would not find it a good fit.