LNE Consulting Reviews

Reset
4.3
LNE Consulting President Julie Edmonds
Julie Edmonds

1. Fun & Inspiring Environment!!

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a place to put your best leadership and top skills forward get ready for an amazing opportunity. From the moment I interviewed to the time I started working I instantly connected with anyone I encountered. My co-workers are uplifting and self-motivated but most of all I never leave work after a dull day. Ever get the Sunday blues? Personally they don't exist anymore!

Cons

Nothing to share as of yet!

Advice to Management

Water cooler in the office ;)

2. Inspiring Place

Current Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Everyone is incredibly helpful and friendly. Management wants you to succeed and will do anything to help you with all the tools so you can grow. Great sense of Community. You work with nationally recognized clients and the company is only going up. Great work/Life balance. This is an environment where you can hang out with the company people outside of work. They do nice events. Its great to start your career here and grow professionally, its not gonna be easy but it will be worth it.

Cons

Honestly i don't have any currently. I've been treated fairly, rewarded for my efforts, and given a chance to excel.

Advice to Management

Keep it Up!

3. Best Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

Pros

Awesome team environment. I learned about leadership and setting goals. Surrounded by motivated people. I saw a lot of people get promoted and everyone seems to be very happy about their positions. Also I had an opportunity to travel to few different cities.

Cons

I was finishing school so I had to leave but it was one of the best resumes builders for me since my major is in marketing.

Advice to Management

Great job!!

5. Professional and Growing

Current Employee - Team Leader in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have gotten invaluable experience. I have learned to effectively develop and train other professionals, how to public speak, how to present to customers, and how to manage a team. I have also done very well financially.

Cons

Expect to do your best everyday.

Advice to Management

Great fun team, keep hiring the best.

Corporate and management does not care

Former Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I wish there were some but i cant seem to list any.

Cons

Everything. I thought at first that this company was going to be a great one to work for, becoming an account manager and everything is what they call it, after training a few days you are a SALESPERSON, BOTTOM LINE. The corporate and higher level management only have one thing on their minds...use the lower people to get that buck. At first I thought that everything was great but then the "commission part" happened, including a very big job that I NEVER got paid for. Yea, this is company is for their employees, yea right. Worst company to worst for ever and if you expect to make a steady pay check, forget it. They say that every company needs office supplies, yes that is true but it this company strives on being that pushy person and in the end, you are just a sales person. Oh yea, don't forget that you HAVE to be there every morning by 7:45 a.m. even though you don't go on the road until 9:30-9:45 for training and huddles. That is too much, for starters, your are not paid any of that and second, too much training everyday will NOT help but it will hurt you because your focusing on too many things at once. As well, you get NO re-reimbursement for your vehicle maintenance or gas at all. If this company really cared about their employees, they would give a gas allowance or at least try to actually do something when someone does not get paid for an application and order that was completed.

Advice to Management

Everyone needs to actually take action when an employee has a problem, not just say that you will look into it and never give you an actual response.

Team Environment and Management Training

Current Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

Pros

I have debt myself to 30,000 in student loans and have learned more here about business management then I did in 4 years in college. Team environment is high energy and really encouraging.

Cons

Everyday is a challenge- but through having a student mentality and persistence you're to grow professionally and successfully.

Advice to Management

Dont have any.

SALES B2B

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Good environment with the coworkers

Cons

After 1 week you are at for own on the street, looking for businesses to make sales Straight commission

Opportunity of a Lifetime!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company culture. Exciting, fun, fast-paced environment that is conducive to growth and positive all around. Great job to learn the basics and advanced topics of business as well as social skills.

Cons

No real cons to working here, I will say this job requires a good work ethic and desire to succeed. If you have those two qualities this job is a breeze and highly profitable!

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work!

Personal Development & Growth

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great mindset and mentality of the team. The training was very thorough and I felt well prepared to be productive. The trainers all seemed to want to help. When I was stuck on some of my product knowledge, I felt I could call anyone and they would help.

Cons

It took me a while to get consistent and I felt really far outside of my comfort zone when I first started giving presentations. It made me nervous. However, once I got the hang of it, I felt really accomplished. Just a little tough starting out.

Great company with great values

Pros

Everyone in the office is extremely positive and helpful, its very hard to have be having a bad day when your there. The owner is extremely accomplished, she has written a book and been featured in Cosmo, so there is ALOT to be learned from her.

Cons

If your not willing to work 100% you will not progress within the company.

RSS Feed </> Embed