LTD Hospitality

2.6

Malay Thakkar

Great Company for Hard Working Sales Professionals

I have been working at LTD Hospitality full-time

Pros

If you are a trained, hard working sales professional looking for advancement opportunities LTD is a great place to be. You are given space to show what you can do and once proven, the opportunity to advance within. They are very generous with their PTO allotments which results in a good work/life balance.

Cons

High expectations with limited training opportunities for new Sales Managers. If you find a good mentor within the company you will be fine.

The managers who don't do well in the company seem to be those just starting in sales, lazy managers, and those that depend entirely on their charm to get by.

Very expensive Health Insurance

One of the most disappointing hospitality companies I have ever come into contact with.

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at LTD Hospitality full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Gives you access to several different brands.

Cons

Take a job only if there are no other jobs out there.

Wake up and see that you are surrounded by people that do not have the companies best interest at heart. Pay your bills.

Only as a last resort

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Chesapeake, VA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Chesapeake, VA

I worked at LTD Hospitality

Pros

In my opinion LTD has beautiful Hotels, mostly in good locations, mostly. Strong Branding; Marriott, Hilton and some IHG and Choice hotels.

Cons

In my opinion an extremely unstable company, some times we thought that reorganization was the business of the Company. Extremely process heavy and many, many layers of Management. Simple tasks could take months to accommplish. It seemed like everything was much harder than it had to be and for no good reason. Upper Management, VP Level, was immpossible to reach, never returned phone calls or responded to questions.

In my opinion, you should streamline your operation and get rid of people who are there just because they have always been there. The whole point is to sell hotel rooms. Anything else is not as important and you need to keep that perspective. Make it easier for your "in the trenches" employees to get what they need. A simple check request should not take more than a week to get an answer on.

Great company to work for

I worked at LTD Hospitality full-time

Pros

LTD provides the opportunity for advancement, if you are a self starter then you will be fine - tends to be a company that takes care of the squeaky wheel

Cons

You have to play the politcal game - watch your back there are a bunch of sales managers who will walk all over you

Take care of your management team

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Corporate Director of Human Resources
    Current Employee - Corporate Director of Human Resources

I have been working at LTD Hospitality

Pros

Great benefits. LTD Hospitality Group still contributes to their employee's 401k with a 25% match and employees can enroll after 90 days of employment. Employees can enroll in Medical and Dental benefits after only 30 days of employment.

Cons

The Company consists of 25 hotels across three different states. Sometimes communication can be challenging when expressing corporate initiatives or changes.

LTD is an excellent company to work for. Let's invest more in technology, training, and employee engagement initiatives. I'd also like to see more employee recognition events.