LTG Marketing & Development Reviews

1. Something different

Current Employee - Entry Level/Brand Ambassador
    Current Employee - Entry Level/Brand Ambassador

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is really helpful. They really don't like to see people do bad. It's different than other places I've worked because it's a little more upbeat. Everyone hangs out outside of work, whether or not it's an office planned event. High earning potential. The average pay is like a normal entry level job but some people make a lot every week.

Cons

It's hard work. Typical sales/marketing con. There's definitely ways to keep it challenging and interesting so you don't burn out.

Jul 27, 2015 – HR Director

We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the positive work environment we work so hard to maintain!

2. Good experience

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time

Pros

Pay. It was the most money I ever made. Hours. The owner does things for the sales people to earn a day off. Or leave early. The day is broken up into two so it goes by quick. Team members. They're all really cool and helpful. Even the managers.

Cons

Hard work. You're always expected to work hard. Seems like a very fast paced business.

Apr 21, 2015 – HR Director

We're so happy you had an amazing experience during your time with us!

Great learning experience

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development

Pros

motivating, friendly staff Sales experience Professional and personal development Business trip opportunities

Cons

Unstable income Late hours Hard to balance work/life

Apr 19, 2015 – HR Director

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you felt that the experience you had at our company helped you grow as a person! As you know, we're big on positive energy, so I'm glad you felt comfortable with our ... More

I relocated downstate for this opportunity

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in White Plains, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The energy of the office is like nothing I've experienced before. It's really refreshing to be around motivated individuals that want to work hard and play hard too.

Cons

You have to be mentally tough and if your not you'll learn to be. Your always going to be learning new things.

Advice to Management

No advice but I'm positive we'll open 2 branch offices by 2015!

6. Great way to get your foot in the door!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LTG Marketing and Development is a great place to work. What stands out the most about this company is the company culture and fun environment. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement. Now a days, it is hard to find a job right out of college without 2-3 years required work experience. LTG Marketing and Development is a great resume builder and a great start in your career to develop the skills needed to succeed in any industry.

Cons

The only con for me was that I had to relocate so I could not continue with the company. LTG Marketing and Development gave me a great start to my career!

7. Great Experience. Great Environment. Great Opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - /Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - /Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a very fun and upbeat work environment. Everyone is always positive, happy and extremely helpful. They train you at the pace that works best for you in order to ensure you'll have the best shot at being successful. From the very first week you learn about all the opportunities for advancement so you can set goals and see how well the system really works. Most money I have ever made. As a competitive person i loved the performance based compensation because you get back everything you put into it. As long as you commit to the system you'll be successful and rewarded for your efforts. The system that they teach you has worked for millions of people so as long as you focus on the system you will come back with a sale daily.

Cons

Personally i can't really think of any Cons. Some people think the residential aspect of knocking door to door is a con but that was one of the best parts for me. If you think about it you get paid for just talking to people and telling them information about your product, which Fios makes easy because a lot of people want it because its a premium product. Yes you will get some rude people from time to time, but for the most part everyone is nice or at least respectful and understand its your job. Some people also didn't enjoy working saturdays, but that was my favorite day of the week because its the most lucrative since everyone is usually home and will take the time to listen to you. if you don't like working saturdays management usually has incentives to earn your saturday off!

Advice to Management

Dont change. The management staff headed by Manny Melas is awesome. They put all their employees first and genuinely care about each and every one of them. Very easy to talk to and great if you need advice on anything!

Aug 15, 2014 – Office Manager

Thanks for the rave reviews! It seems like you put in 100% and got 100% back, which is what our company is all about. We were sad to see all of our interns go this summer but we know the skills you ... More

Fun fly by night job, but not a real corporate job.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Syracuse, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Syracuse, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work environment, but that's it.

Cons

Good for kids with no bills, if you have bills not a good job to have. No benefits at all!!! Spend lots of money in gas, no gas money reinbursed back, except for $5 per person, which is ridiculous, should be 50 cents per mile, that's states average.

Advice to Management

Should tell people that if you make a sale that it still has the chance to get rejected and that all that hard work you put in, goes to waste, my suggestion add a base pay of 50 grand plus commission plus health benefits and gas benefits, that will secure people to work there.

Jul 1, 2014 – Office Manager

Thanks for providing your honest perception of our company. I’m not sure if there was a miscommunication, but all your concerns should have been covered during the new hire paperwork process ... More

9. Driven team. Fun environment. A lot of growth.

Current Employee - Team Leader
    Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I dont think I ever had as much fun at work as I do at LTG. My past positions were full of miserable people and boring work hours. You don't ever play "the clock game" here. Time goes by quick. And the money is really good for an entry level position. They even end one of their meetings with shouting "Have fun make money". Growth is fast since it's performance based. I started training other people after only a few weeks of being here. They plan on expanding to another location this year and I'm excited about that too.

Cons

I dont know if I have any personally, but some people say that the performance based pay is both a pro and a con. The people that make the most money here say that if you aren't doing well, it's usually because you're not working hard. Seems to be true. So as long as you are willing to work hard, you're good. This isn't for someone who wants to put in less effort than their coworkers and make the same money.

Advice to Management

I think what you're doing here is pretty awesome. I think you have some good people that could make some good managers, so I'm excited for the company expansion .

Little to no production = Little to no pay but everything else is accurate.

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development

Pros

NO favoritism! What they say they acrually mean it, Relationship building to both customers and coworkers alike. Bonuses after you hit production along with other perks.

Cons

No company vehicles at all, and you have to use your own means of transportation to travel for miles away from the office 6 days a week.

May 26, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for the review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our company culture and perks. They're a great way to reward our employees for their hard work. Performance based pay allows our employees to make as ... More

11. I've learned more here than in college!

Current Employee - Team Leader in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My advancement is based on my performance. My hard work and efforts are reciprocated with continual growth and training. Also, the hours work very well for me!

Cons

There isn't many cons I can think of, but you are constantly challenged in this position. If your not looking to push out of your comfort zone it could be a con.

Advice to Management

Keep putting your employees first! I'm excited to take LTG to the top!

RSS Feed </> Embed