LTG Marketing & Development

Updated August 16, 2014
Updated August 16, 2014
4.1

Emanuel Melas

Great way to get your foot in the door!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

LTG Marketing and Development is a great place to work. What stands out the most about this company is the company culture and fun environment. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement. Now a days, it is hard to find a job right out of college without 2-3 years required work experience. LTG Marketing and Development is a great resume builder and a great start in your career to develop the skills needed to succeed in any industry.

Cons

The only con for me was that I had to relocate so I could not continue with the company. LTG Marketing and Development gave me a great start to my career!

Great Experience. Great Environment. Great Opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - /Corporate Trainer  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - /Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its a very fun and upbeat work environment. Everyone is always positive, happy and extremely helpful. They train you at the pace that works best for you in order to ensure you'll have the best shot at being successful. From the very first week you learn about all the opportunities for advancement so you can set goals and see how well the system really works. Most money I have ever made. As a competitive person i loved the performance based compensation because you get back everything you put into it. As long as you commit to the system you'll be successful and rewarded for your efforts. The system that they teach you has worked for millions of people so as long as you focus on the system you will come back with a sale daily.

Cons

Personally i can't really think of any Cons. Some people think the residential aspect of knocking door to door is a con but that was one of the best parts for me. If you think about it you get paid for just talking to people and telling them information about your product, which Fios makes easy because a lot of people want it because its a premium product. Yes you will get some rude people from time to time, but for the most part everyone is nice or at least respectful and understand its your job.

Some people also didn't enjoy working saturdays, but that was my favorite day of the week because its the most lucrative since everyone is usually home and will take the time to listen to you. if you don't like working saturdays management usually has incentives to earn your saturday off!

Dont change. The management staff headed by Manny Melas is awesome. They put all their employees first and genuinely care about each and every one of them. Very easy to talk to and great if you need advice on anything!

Aug 15, 2014Office Manager

Thanks for the rave reviews! It seems like you put in 100% and got 100% back, which is what our company is all about. We were sad to see all of our interns go this summer but we know the skills you ... More

Awesome Team

Former Employee - Sales Account Representative/Trainer  in  Syracuse, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Account Representative/Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked here before I moved out of state and it was a good time. My family's always given back a lot and this company is big on philanthropy. I even brought my girlfriend to some events. Pay is also probably a pro. The Verizon commissions are pretty good, and they did a lot of bonuses when I worked there. I was making a few extra hundred bucks on bonuses and incentives from Verizon. The team is fun and diverse. There's people that raise families and also college grads. All working together.

Cons

I personally didnt really want to be manager and theyre really fast paced here. I did it more for the experience. I think if people arnt really ready for the responsibility and to work really hard it could be a con. I guess everyone's different because I could see how it could be a pro too.

I like the challenges to earn a day off. Maybe try challenges that let you earn different cool things instead of time off or money.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Driven team. Fun environment. A lot of growth.

Current Employee - Team Leader
    Current Employee - Team Leader

Pros

I dont think I ever had as much fun at work as I do at LTG. My past positions were full of miserable people and boring work hours. You don't ever play "the clock game" here. Time goes by quick. And the money is really good for an entry level position. They even end one of their meetings with shouting "Have fun make money". Growth is fast since it's performance based. I started training other people after only a few weeks of being here. They plan on expanding to another location this year and I'm excited about that too.

Cons

I dont know if I have any personally, but some people say that the performance based pay is both a pro and a con. The people that make the most money here say that if you aren't doing well, it's usually because you're not working hard. Seems to be true. So as long as you are willing to work hard, you're good. This isn't for someone who wants to put in less effort than their coworkers and make the same money.

I think what you're doing here is pretty awesome. I think you have some good people that could make some good managers, so I'm excited for the company expansion .

Fun fly by night job, but not a real corporate job.

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Syracuse, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Syracuse, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work environment, but that's it.

Cons

Good for kids with no bills, if you have bills not a good job to have. No benefits at all!!! Spend lots of money in gas, no gas money reinbursed back, except for $5 per person, which is ridiculous, should be 50 cents per mile, that's states average.

Should tell people that if you make a sale that it still has the chance to get rejected and that all that hard work you put in, goes to waste, my suggestion add a base pay of 50 grand plus commission plus health benefits and gas benefits, that will secure people to work there.

Jul 1, 2014Office Manager

Thanks for providing your honest perception of our company. I’m not
    sure if there was a miscommunication, but all your concerns should
    have been covered during the new hire paperwork process
    ... More

Little to no production = Little to no pay but everything else is accurate.

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development

Pros

NO favoritism! What they say they acrually mean it, Relationship building to both customers and coworkers alike. Bonuses after you hit production along with other perks.

Cons

No company vehicles at all, and you have to use your own means of transportation to travel for miles away from the office 6 days a week.

May 26, 2014CEO

Thanks for the review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our company culture and perks. They're a great way to reward our employees for their hard work. Performance based pay allows our employees to make as ... More

An Amazing Experience!

Former Employee - Human Resources Internship  in  Syracuse, NY
    Former Employee - Human Resources Internship in Syracuse, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development as an intern for less than a year

Pros

This company has the best managers and employees you could ever ask to work with. It is such an upbeat environment with everyone willing to help you. There is so much room to grow within the company; starting with little to no experience and training into management.

Cons

The only con I can think of is working on Saturdays, but going into work is always fun and exciting. So, having a Saturday workday doesn't create an issue.

Manny and Stephanie are wonderful managers who genuinely care about LTG and love to help you learn and grow within the company.

May 2, 2014CEO

We're glad to hear you had a great internship experience! We truly value the time and effort our interns give us and we love to reciprocate that with hands on job training and development.

Great Experience if you are willing to work for it.

Former Employee - Sales  in  Syracuse, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in Syracuse, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited Potential, associates and managers are very friendly and personable. office atmosphere is upbeat and lively.

Cons

working 6 days a week is strenuous and salary is 100% commission which could be a con just as much as a pro.

Let the interviewees know that it is a door to door sales up front instead of hiding it until the final interview.

Apr 27, 2014CEO

Thanks for providing feedback on your internship experience. We’re glad you had a great experience with our staff. 100% commission is always our preferred compensation option, as it’s the most ... More

Rewarding and fast growing company!

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY

Pros

Fun, upbeat environment where you can learn about sales, even with no prior experience, and eventually to train and develop other people. The company structure encourages entry level positions to learn from the manager directly. As a competitive person, the performance based compensation is one of my favorite aspects.

Cons

The work week includes Saturday, although it is quite lucrative.

The owner of the company, Manny is very helpful and genuinely cares about the employees.

Apr 3, 2014Office Manager

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are having fun while reaching your professional goals. We have recently set up incentives for employees to earn Saturday off. Work/life balance is ... More

I've learned more here than in college!

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Syracuse, NY

Pros

My advancement is based on my performance. My hard work and efforts are reciprocated with continual growth and training. Also, the hours work very well for me!

Cons

There isn't many cons I can think of, but you are constantly challenged in this position. If your not looking to push out of your comfort zone it could be a con.

Keep putting your employees first! I'm excited to take LTG to the top!

LTG Marketing & Development Photos

Worked for LTG Marketing & Development? Contribute to the Community!