LTG Marketing & Development

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Emanuel Melas

Awesome Team

Sales Account Representative/Trainer (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsI worked here before I moved out of state and it was a good time. My family's always given back a lot and this company is big on philanthropy. I even brought my girlfriend to some events. Pay is also probably a pro. The Verizon commissions are pretty good, and they did a lot of bonuses when I worked there. I was making a few extra hundred bucks on bonuses and incentives from Verizon. The team is fun and diverse. There's people that raise families and also college grads. All working together.

ConsI personally didnt really want to be manager and theyre really fast paced here. I did it more for the experience. I think if people arnt really ready for the responsibility and to work really hard it could be a con. I guess everyone's different because I could see how it could be a pro too.

Advice to Senior ManagementI like the challenges to earn a day off. Maybe try challenges that let you earn different cool things instead of time off or money.

Driven team. Fun environment. A lot of growth.

Team Leader (Current Employee)

ProsI dont think I ever had as much fun at work as I do at LTG. My past positions were full of miserable people and boring work hours. You don't ever play "the clock game" here. Time goes by quick. And the money is really good for an entry level position. They even end one of their meetings with shouting "Have fun make money". Growth is fast since it's performance based. I started training other people after only a few weeks of being here. They plan on expanding to another location this year and I'm excited about that too.

ConsI dont know if I have any personally, but some people say that the performance based pay is both a pro and a con. The people that make the most money here say that if you aren't doing well, it's usually because you're not working hard. Seems to be true. So as long as you are willing to work hard, you're good. This isn't for someone who wants to put in less effort than their coworkers and make the same money.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think what you're doing here is pretty awesome. I think you have some good people that could make some good managers, so I'm excited for the company expansion .

Fun fly by night job, but not a real corporate job.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsWork environment, but that's it.

ConsGood for kids with no bills, if you have bills not a good job to have. No benefits at all!!! Spend lots of money in gas, no gas money reinbursed back, except for $5 per person, which is ridiculous, should be 50 cents per mile, that's states average.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould tell people that if you make a sale that it still has the chance to get rejected and that all that hard work you put in, goes to waste, my suggestion add a base pay of 50 grand plus commission plus health benefits and gas benefits, that will secure people to work there.

Jul 1, 2014Office Manager

Thanks for providing your honest perception of our company. I’m not
    sure if there was a miscommunication, but all your concerns should
    have been covered during the new hire paperwork process
    ... More

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Little to no production = Little to no pay but everything else is accurate.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNO favoritism! What they say they acrually mean it, Relationship building to both customers and coworkers alike. Bonuses after you hit production along with other perks.

ConsNo company vehicles at all, and you have to use your own means of transportation to travel for miles away from the office 6 days a week.

May 26, 2014CEO

Thanks for the review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our company culture and perks. They're a great way to reward our employees for their hard work. Performance based pay allows our employees to make as ... More

An Amazing Experience!

Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsThis company has the best managers and employees you could ever ask to work with. It is such an upbeat environment with everyone willing to help you. There is so much room to grow within the company; starting with little to no experience and training into management.

ConsThe only con I can think of is working on Saturdays, but going into work is always fun and exciting. So, having a Saturday workday doesn't create an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementManny and Stephanie are wonderful managers who genuinely care about LTG and love to help you learn and grow within the company.

May 2, 2014CEO

We're glad to hear you had a great internship experience! We truly value the time and effort our interns give us and we love to reciprocate that with hands on job training and development.

Great Experience if you are willing to work for it.

Sales (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsUnlimited Potential, associates and managers are very friendly and personable. office atmosphere is upbeat and lively.

Consworking 6 days a week is strenuous and salary is 100% commission which could be a con just as much as a pro.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the interviewees know that it is a door to door sales up front instead of hiding it until the final interview.

Apr 27, 2014CEO

Thanks for providing feedback on your internship experience. We’re glad you had a great experience with our staff. 100% commission is always our preferred compensation option, as it’s the most ... More

Rewarding and fast growing company!

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsFun, upbeat environment where you can learn about sales, even with no prior experience, and eventually to train and develop other people. The company structure encourages entry level positions to learn from the manager directly. As a competitive person, the performance based compensation is one of my favorite aspects.

ConsThe work week includes Saturday, although it is quite lucrative.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe owner of the company, Manny is very helpful and genuinely cares about the employees.

Apr 3, 2014Office Manager

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are having fun while reaching your professional goals. We have recently set up incentives for employees to earn Saturday off. Work/life balance is ... More

I've learned more here than in college!

Team Leader (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsMy advancement is based on my performance. My hard work and efforts are reciprocated with continual growth and training. Also, the hours work very well for me!

ConsThere isn't many cons I can think of, but you are constantly challenged in this position. If your not looking to push out of your comfort zone it could be a con.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep putting your employees first! I'm excited to take LTG to the top!

LTG is a great opportunity for growth and success

Leader (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsYou are rewarded by how hard you work, and given an opportunity to learn something new each day that will benefit you not only in the work atmosphere but in life as well. LTG has a great team that makes each day different, fun and exciting. The training process is very informative and caters to each employees learning style, this gave me the chance to be the best I could be at what I do.

ConsThe work hours are unconventional.

Hard work pays off in excess without limits or boundaries to your potential success!

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsI've been with several companies who have preached to idea of a "team" environment. However, when I joined LTG back in August I finally found an atmosphere that was more than just the concept, but instead the idea in practice. The work hard, play hard philosophy was evident to me from the very beginning, and well represented by the young, energetic and successful team I found myself fortunate enough to be joining. With the comprehensive training format, combined with the consistent support and encouragement of the management, leadership and the rest of the team, I have enjoyed a series of rapid successions within the company. Perhaps the most appealing aspect for me myself is the potential for promotions and incentives based on individual performance while still operating is such a team focused organization. The are literally no limitations to salary or advancement to are beyond your control, at LTG you are the only factor in the measure of your own success. I remember when work hard, play hard was just a catch phrase, now it's a way of life!

ConsPerhaps the only con I could think of at LTG would be the hours we put in. I suppose for some individuals the occasional longer days could be considered a negative. For myself and many other, the longer days are taken in stride with an emphasis on achieving our goals as opposed a focus on the clock.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice I have for my upper management is be prepared for a lot of nods and mentions during the all the promotion and appearance speeches i'll be presenting in the future.

Worked for LTG Marketing & Development? Contribute to the Community!