LTI Trucking Services

LTI Trucking Services Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Nicholas Civello

Best trucking company I ever drove for!

Driver (Current Employee)

ProsLTI is a company that really cares about their drivers. They are very professional and have an open door policy to all drivers, at all levels of the company. I get great miles, and regular home time. They seem to be growing. I love it here!

ConsI can not think of much of anything with downside with LTI. More than half of their fleet is new, and they are trading their older trucks in to be replaced with Peterbilts.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great job! And keep the focus to make drivers successful.

Dont drive for L T I as a company (solo) driver

Company Driver Regional (Former Employee)
    Madison, IL

Proscant think of any pros to this company from a drivers standpoint. The main office is in downtown st.louis mo. and the yard is located in madison il. ( 1/2 mile from the pilot truckstop ) nobody delivers food to this yard if your tractor is being serviced and there is hardly no lighting in the yard if you park your car at the yard, no security cameras either and propably wont do any good in the dark anyway.

ConsI was given a 2006 freightliner that had over 900,000 miles on it with roll up windows ( both sides ) the in dash radio hardly worked so i hope you like singing to yourself if you dont have sirus/xm radio. I was given late loads that should have been picked up hours if not days before i got the dispatch, if that wasn't bad enough i was never offered health or dental ins. after 6mos. of service to this company.

Advice to Senior Managementfind some property where the drivers can walk to the office from the shop instead of looking for the one mini van that should always be available but isnt . It's not encouraging to hear from the safety mgr. that your oporating authority was almost suspended for 30 days because of inexperienced drivers and or management that supports illegal driving. unfortunatly when you speak against this behavior you get fired for [ made up reasons ] and undocumented / signed by myself. I only hope i get to send a card from another job thanking you for the raise and better equipment to drive !

Worked for LTI Trucking Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LTI Trucking Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LTI Trucking Services CEO Nicholas Civello. All reviews posted anonymously by LTI Trucking Services employees.