LTI Trucking Services

Updated September 13, 2014
Updated September 13, 2014
2.4

Nicholas Civello

Best trucking company I ever drove for!

Current Employee - Driver
    Current Employee - Driver

I have been working at LTI Trucking Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LTI is a company that really cares about their drivers. They are very professional and have an open door policy to all drivers, at all levels of the company. I get great miles, and regular home time. They seem to be growing. I love it here!

Cons

I can not think of much of anything with downside with LTI. More than half of their fleet is new, and they are trading their older trucks in to be replaced with Peterbilts.

Keep up the great job! And keep the focus to make drivers successful.

One of the worst companies to drive for, do not drive for this company even if your desperate.

Former Employee - Driver in Rolla, MO
    Former Employee - Driver in Rolla, MO

I worked at LTI Trucking Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

One Safety guy named Leo only person to care about the drivers. The shop guys are really good and they really care.

Cons

Outside of Leo there are none they are absolutely a bad company to drive for they lie and don't pay the checks like they are supposed to. They have you chasing ghost trailers and communication is a joke.

How about a complete over Gainsaver.com .starting with operations manager and the fleet manager. Fire the main Safety officer as he is two faced and will lie about everything instead of being honest.

Dont drive for L T I as a company (solo) driver

Former Employee - Company Driver Regional in Madison, IL
    Former Employee - Company Driver Regional in Madison, IL

I worked at LTI Trucking Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

cant think of any pros to this company from a drivers standpoint. The main office is in downtown st.louis mo. and the yard is located in madison il. ( 1/2 mile from the pilot truckstop ) nobody delivers food to this yard if your tractor is being serviced and there is hardly no lighting in the yard if you park your car at the yard, no security cameras either and propably wont do any good in the dark anyway.

Cons

I was given a 2006 freightliner that had over 900,000 miles on it with roll up windows ( both sides ) the in dash radio hardly worked so i hope you like singing to yourself if you dont have sirus/xm radio. I was given late loads that should have been picked up hours if not days before i got the dispatch, if that wasn't bad enough i was never offered health or dental ins. after 6mos. of service to this company.

find some property where the drivers can walk to the office from the shop instead of looking for the one mini van that should always be available but isnt . It's not encouraging to hear from the safety mgr. that your oporating authority was almost suspended for 30 days because of inexperienced drivers and or management that supports illegal driving. unfortunatly when you speak against this behavior you get fired for [ made up reasons ] and undocumented / signed by myself. I only hope i get to send a card from another job thanking you for the raise and better equipment to drive !