LTS Corporation

www.ltscorporation.com

LTS Corporation Reviews

LTS Corporation – West Caldwell – “LTS Corp.”

Great.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bethesda, MD

ProsGreat Human Resource staff (at the time I was there). This company is your door into the government and for that reason alone makes this a great place to work. Supportive managers.

ConsNot great retirement benefits but nobody takes a job with LTS planning to spend 30 years there.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou were wonderful at finding me different positions within the goverernment and hired wonderful managers. I recommend this company to others.

Small Company, Good Pay, Not the Greatest Gov't Contracts

Communications Speciliast At NIH (Current Employee) Bethesda, MD

ProsYou get to contract with the federal government. It's a contracting company. LTS sends out a lot of newsletters, etc. that help you stay informed with what's going on with the company. That is helpful when being at a site and never really interacting with senior leadership at LTS/Sentrillion. Their benefits package is OK. You have options and it isn't overly expensive if you are single and do not have children to pay for. LTS also has winter parties, etc. to give you a chance to meet other people within the small company and can be an opportunity for networking.

ConsThey do not support telecommuting, which is unacceptable in this day and age. I also find there to be a disconnection between my work at the government agency I was placed at and LTS as my contracting company. LTS lied to me about when my contract would end at this agency, so my first day at work I found out that they were recompeting for their contract with the government agency where I was to work. I find this to be totally unacceptable and dishonest. This has left a bad taste in my mouth - be very specific about your questions to the HR manager when asking about the terms of the contract!

Advice to Senior ManagementI have never met them to be able to give advice.

Worked for LTS Corporation? Contribute to the Community!