www.lviboston.com

CEO

Trainer

Current Employee - Trainer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Trainer in Boston, MA

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Amazing and supportive job environment. A test of character and leadership skill. Throws you out of your comfort zone and makes you a better human being!

Cons

If you don't can't handle self management and have a minimum effort mentality, this job isn't for you.

perfect place to start if you don't have years of experience

Current Employee - Account Representative in Braintree, MA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Braintree, MA

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you're like me and just graduated college, you'll realize that most companies require years of experience. I started applying to every entry level job I could find so I could gain the experience I needed to eventually end up in the field i majored in. LVI gave me a chance, which is all I needed. I know I can be good at anything that i do, but finding a company willing to train someone with zero experience was harder than I thought it'd be. I like that LVI doesn't write you off as soon as they see you don't have experience. They train from the ground up and promote from within. The work environment is really fun. It's also helpful that they pay is based on base pay and commission. A lot of sales and marketing jobs out there right now are solely based on commission which can be scary if you are just starting out in the work force. Having a steady pay is helpful especially when you are learning in a new industry.

Cons

the time it takes to get promoted from entry level to a leadership position happens fairly quickly if you work your hardest, but the time it takes to get from leadership to management is way longer. It can definitely be done, but you have to be fully committed to the job.

More involvement in the field with newer people will help people stay longer and increase the amount of people promoted to management

Best experience

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Braintree, MA
    Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Braintree, MA

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everything about this company is fantastic. From the growth opportunity to the people that you work with everyday. They find a way to make work not feel like work. There wasn't a single day that I woke up dreading that I had to work that day. They have team nights where there are networking opportunities in a casual setting with other people and its based on an environment where everyone is equal and has a teaching mentality with an open door policy. Everyone has each others best interest at heart and even though they work competitively they never work to tear one another down.

Cons

The days can be long but the way that the company works them out to be they seem to fly by.

Ben, keep doing what you are doing!

B2B Sales/Marketing Accounts Manager, Overall Great Experience

Current Employee - Accounts Manager
    Current Employee - Accounts Manager

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- High energy atmosphere
    - very team oriented
    - office nights where you get to know your co-workers outside of work
    - advancement opportunities
    - improve on public speaking skills
    -not micro managed
    -health benefits
    -not solely based on commission
    -support from management team
    -admins are the coolest in Boston

Cons

- the work is not easy to learn, but once you learn it, it's easy to do
    - big time commitment

- it is always good to see the higher ups do the work that they expect the employees to do. If you keep setting the pace, your team will follow in your foot steps. Not everyone is going to succeed in this type of business, some may even hop online and write a "bad review"- don't take it to heart , some people can hang, some can't.

One of the best companies I have ever had the chance to work with.

Former Employee - Team Leader in Braintree, MA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Braintree, MA

I worked at LVI Boston full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Instead of working with stuffy coworkers you get to work with your friends. The atmosphere is fantastic and motivates you to want to do more, learn and grow more and be around your coworkers as much as you can. The days are long but seem to fly by.

Cons

Long days but are stacked full so they go by quickly.

Great experience, a ton of business lessons and opportunities with LVI

Former Employee - Account Manager in Braintree, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Braintree, MA

I worked at LVI Boston full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I learned so much in the year and a half I worked there and made so many great relationships and friends. Being both inside and outside the office, it was a close group of adults who knew when to buckle down and close some apps. There is room for growth within the company which brings out the best work ethic and attitude in people, including myself. The training program for LVI was incredible in which they allow you to go out with current employees, with experience. You get shown the right way to go about this work and some things that might not work. Overall my experience was incredible and wouldn't change that year and a half for anything!

Cons

Sometimes the territories are a bit far and you need to put a ton of hours in, but what good business doesn't have a few cons. Being successful in this business depends a lot on relationships, so crew night and team night take up some times after work, but a blast none the less.

Keep up the great work and motivation. The office culture is top notch, with the employees personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything they do.

Great opportunity that helped propel me to hit my goals in life and business

Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at LVI Boston full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Before starting at LVI in the Summer of 2013 I had been out of school for 2 years, bounced around working from bar to bar and really had no idea as to what I was looking for career-wise. However, after the coaching and training I received from everyone there, I was able to use the skills I developed to start own software development company this past spring. This would have not been possible without the concentration on goal setting, revenue generation, and focus on bettering my interpersonal relationships both with my co-workers and customers. Promotion within the company to management is available to those who desire it and put in the necessary effort, but there is lots to be learned from the team at LVI even if your goals lie elsewhere.

Cons

Although my goals did end up lying elsewhere, if diving head first into an opportunity that can change the course of your life and being committed to the time it takes to do so, it's not really a con, it's just what it takes to be successful.

Hardest thing I've ever done but I did learn the most

Current Employee - Account Manager in Braintree, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Braintree, MA

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I learned more in one month here than I did in 4 years of school. I had a lot of fun both inside and outside the office. Got promoted 2 weeks after starting

Cons

The hours are long and the work is hard. It takes a strong willed person to push through the rough to get to the green.

Push the pace. Figure out who is willing to work and who is not. If you're lazy and not willing to work hard this job is a waste of time.

SCAM !!!

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time

Pros

None unless you want to be a door to door salesman who misrepresents themselves as working for Quill as an account manager when in fact this is a complete lie and engage in high pressure sales tactics which does not work

Cons

Everything, you are not an account manager you are a sleazy salesman who knows nothing about being a legitimate business man. You are told that you will not carry business cards because it would contradict the fact that you are not an employee of Quill, and you are working in a pyramid scheme. In fact the proprietor of the company operates under different names in different regions so that when the company receives negative reviews in one region it does not affect the reputation of it in another. In addition the positive reviews posted by this company are written by the so called managers to make it seem like a legitimate company. Limitless Vision Incorporated, (LVI Boston) is nothing more than a fabrication to make it appear as an actual business, when in reality they just harass real companies into buying office supplies through Quill, which one can do without the sleazy fake sale pitches which this company relies upon.

Stop recruiting young college graduates into thinking that they may be offered a legitimate job upon graduation.

Great Experience. Tons of learning/coaching.

Former Employee - Sales Representative/Entrepreneur in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative/Entrepreneur in Boston, MA

I worked at LVI Boston full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent work environment, everyone there is more than willing to go out of their way for you to help you hit your goals. The training was comprehensive and they walked me through step by step what I needed to do in order to be successful. I later found a job in my field of study from college but I still used what I learned there about relationships and talking to people on a day to day basis. Thumbs up!

Cons

Merit based business was an exciting challenge that definitely pushed me outside of my comfort zone, not something you would expect from a typical 9-5.

LVI Boston Photos