LWG Consulting

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bob Wedoff

Great company

ProsManagement provides great access, good leadership. Great annual meeting each year.

ConsNot much to say, some travel is involved.

I have really enjoyed working for LWG Consulting and have no desire to leave.

ProsI am constantly learning and being challenged.
    I get to see different and interesting things and location on a weekly basis.
    Pleasant work environment.
    No micromanaging.
    Get to make my own scheduling

ConsThere is traveling, sometimes on a last minute basis. However people help each other out if conflicts arise. Not a lot of higher management positions, although company is growing.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the good work, and treat all equally.

An excellent place to work for the long haul. A career opportunity.

Senior Complex Loss Consultant (Current Employee) Manchester, NH

ProsYou get to work and draw knowledge from a group of engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. The culture is based on collaboration, excellence of employees and an open door policy with management. The work is exciting and challenging and you will never have the same work two days in a row!

ConsYou will need to travel; sometimes on short notice. Most travel is by car, but sometimes air travel is required. Focus, discipline and having a self starting attitude are required.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Could not ask for a better place to work for and continue growth in your career!

ProsGreat management , people in the right positions know what they are doing and how to be successful. Something different every day, you will not be bored working for LWG. Numerous office locations provide a range of possibilities for where you could work and also who you work with. Even with all the many locations LWG is one team continuing to grow throughout the world.

ConsThe only con I have come across is needing to be able to travel at the last minute. This is not a surprise however coming into the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Applied for newly created sales/marketing position in late 2012

Forensic and Litigation Consultant (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsInteresting company. I just joined January 1st- 12 internal people purchased it from a public company and took it private 10 years ago yet the financials are readily available to all to see and are distributed at the company meeting. Individual managers are highly focused and are not afraid of being second guessed which tells me they have effective management in place.

ConsNone that I have seen to date.Appears to be from all angles a well run company that maximizes the talent of their staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am frequently asked by management to opine on subjects and am greatful for the opportunity

Consulting tasks are a diverse mix of challenging, yet interesting work.

Technical Consultant (Former Employee)

Pros- I enjoyed the variety of work, no two projects are the same.
    - Wide range of employee expertise to draw and learn from.
    - Smaller company so communication was very open.

Cons- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required (this is not really a con, but it is not for everyone)

No advancement opportunities with LWG

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIts a job and paycheck, that's about it.

ConsUnsteady work
    Lack of communications from management

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some management courses

Worked for LWG Consulting? Contribute to the Community!