LaVie Care Centers Reviews

3.3

CEO

Paid on-time and the checks never bounced.

I worked at LaVie Care Centers

Pros

My boss was the best reason that I stayed working for this company. I gained a tremendous amount of experience in many situations. The feedback and guidance I received were invaluable.

Cons

Some of the Senior management decisions were inconsistent with follow-through. The drastic paring down of staff, I fear, will not produce the results that they insist they are going for.

You created Together, together, together we can do anything! I believed it, but obviously you didn't....enough. I didn't need your FISH philosophy because I already had my own encompassed in the work ethic I was raised with....and instilled in every employee under my tutelage. GOOD LUCK, to you all.

Love the job, loved the local managers, very disappointed in upper management.

Former Employee - Admissions  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Admissions in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at LaVie Care Centers

Pros

On the local level, co-workers and management were great and helpful, fun place to work. Good benefits and pay.

Cons

Poor regional management. No support, only belittlement.

I understand that some changes have been made, hopefully better regional management. Remember how important and valuable all employees are to the company and the business. Treat them with respect and dignity, not just pretend to, would be a good start.

Easy place to coast...

I have been working at LaVie Care Centers

Pros

Easy place to coast if you know the right people

Cons

Very little room for advancement.

Worked for LaVie Care Centers? Contribute to the Community!