LaVie Care Centers

www.laviecare.com

LaVie Care Centers Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paid on-time and the checks never bounced.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMy boss was the best reason that I stayed working for this company. I gained a tremendous amount of experience in many situations. The feedback and guidance I received were invaluable.

ConsSome of the Senior management decisions were inconsistent with follow-through. The drastic paring down of staff, I fear, will not produce the results that they insist they are going for.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou created Together, together, together we can do anything! I believed it, but obviously you didn't....enough. I didn't need your FISH philosophy because I already had my own encompassed in the work ethic I was raised with....and instilled in every employee under my tutelage. GOOD LUCK, to you all.

Love the job, loved the local managers, very disappointed in upper management.

Admissions (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsOn the local level, co-workers and management were great and helpful, fun place to work. Good benefits and pay.

ConsPoor regional management. No support, only belittlement.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand that some changes have been made, hopefully better regional management. Remember how important and valuable all employees are to the company and the business. Treat them with respect and dignity, not just pretend to, would be a good start.

Easy place to coast...

ProsEasy place to coast if you know the right people

ConsVery little room for advancement.

Worked for LaVie Care Centers? Contribute to the Community!