Lab Four

Tony Okhiria

Innovative, Changing Company

Current Employee - Career Specialist
    Current Employee - Career Specialist

Pros

commission based turned salary, easy going environment

Cons

if you are not fast paced and can not work under extreme pressure this job is not for you

Best & most challenging job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Pros

They're extremely innovative in what they're doing, bend over backwards for students, and the management cares about the employees. They're also fair in their expectations, even though they expect a lot.

Cons

It's very challenging and extremely fast paced. They have really high expectations. This is not the kind of job you get if you just want a paycheck... you have to believe in what they're doing.

Screen employees a little harder... this environment is not for everyone! It really takes a certain amount of creativity and adaptability to really succeed here.

Not a Good Experience

Pros

Lab Four rewards employees monthly for their work, pay is good depending on skill-set and longevity, mostly friendly employees

Cons

Lab Four is more concerned about collecting money from students than helping them. They try to find loopholes in the system to benefit their company. They allow demoted employees to train newcomers and handle disgruntled students by ignoring them for weeks at a time. Management is hard to reach even when they are in the same building.

Properly train your employees.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

We'd like to pay you more, but it's not in the budget

Former Employee - Research Assistant  in  Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Research Assistant in Memphis, TN

Pros

They recognize when people have valuable skills and will give them a lot of responsibility.

Cons

I was promised a raise at my 6 month evaluation ($1-$5 per hour increase based on performance). After a glowing review and talks of my future with the company, I had to bring up the subject about a salary increase and the owner of the company told me, "We'd like to pay you more, but it's not in the budget." I was fired a month later for "performance not up to Lab Four standards."

Treat employees with respect and pay them a decent wage.

Worked for Lab Four? Contribute to the Community!