Lab Four

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tony Okhiria

Innovative, Changing Company

Career Specialist (Current Employee)

Proscommission based turned salary, easy going environment

Consif you are not fast paced and can not work under extreme pressure this job is not for you

Best & most challenging job I've ever had.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsThey're extremely innovative in what they're doing, bend over backwards for students, and the management cares about the employees. They're also fair in their expectations, even though they expect a lot.

ConsIt's very challenging and extremely fast paced. They have really high expectations. This is not the kind of job you get if you just want a paycheck... you have to believe in what they're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementScreen employees a little harder... this environment is not for everyone! It really takes a certain amount of creativity and adaptability to really succeed here.

Not a Good Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLab Four rewards employees monthly for their work, pay is good depending on skill-set and longevity, mostly friendly employees

ConsLab Four is more concerned about collecting money from students than helping them. They try to find loopholes in the system to benefit their company. They allow demoted employees to train newcomers and handle disgruntled students by ignoring them for weeks at a time. Management is hard to reach even when they are in the same building.

Advice to Senior ManagementProperly train your employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

We'd like to pay you more, but it's not in the budget

Research Assistant (Former Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsThey recognize when people have valuable skills and will give them a lot of responsibility.

ConsI was promised a raise at my 6 month evaluation ($1-$5 per hour increase based on performance). After a glowing review and talks of my future with the company, I had to bring up the subject about a salary increase and the owner of the company told me, "We'd like to pay you more, but it's not in the budget." I was fired a month later for "performance not up to Lab Four standards."

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect and pay them a decent wage.

Worked for Lab Four? Contribute to the Community!