Lafarge India

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good Company to work with

Senior Officer (Current Employee) Charkhi Dādri (India)

ProsGood organization culture to work within

ConsPersonal growth of an individual is very slow. There may be biased attitude.

Advice to Senior ManagementPolicies must be judiciously bound on every employee irrespective of level & hierarchy.

Lafarge A&C India Pvt Ltd

Marketing In Charge (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prosone of the largest MNC in building material like Cement and RMC

ConsWork environment not so good

Company for training of freshers and consider it as platform to work but not the destination.

Middle Level (Former Employee) Bilāspur, Chhattisgarh (India)

ProsCan develop your skill in presentation. System oriented company. Good for new comers to learn a lot yourself.Officers dedicated to work and available at site any time. Young MBA culture . Management is tenure based management.

ConsNo social life..Experience and relationship, humanity has no value. Indian culture slowly diminishing Hire and fire culture like western countries exists.Turn over man power is high . Unsatisfied work force. Higher salaried persons are harassed and fired without reason. Decisions are slow. Failures of senior persons are shifted to lower level.

Advice to Senior ManagementSystem can be made but it does not work every time. Experience is required to be respected. Reliability and efficiency is in down trend because of tenure based management and group ism.Need to sort out this.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

worst working in this company

Deputy Manager (Current Employee) Haryāna (India)

ProsNOthing but for some people money

ConsNo working Culture and Growth

Advice to Senior ManagementIndian Management is very poor and worst

The company can do much more to improve the working condition.

Assistant General Manager (Sales) (Current Employee)

ProsVery good for short term career opportunity. It gives freedom to its employees to work with little or no supervision.

ConsLack of visionary leadership. There is too much pressure to achieve results. People resort to cutting corners to achieve results and when they move on leave behind a pile of garbage to clean.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is not a single visionary person amongst you. It takes a long time to take a decision and even longer to implement it.

Worked for Lafarge India? Contribute to the Community!