Lakeview Center

www.lakeviewcentercomplex.com

Lakeview Center Reviews

2.0

CEO

Lakeview gave me an overall great customer service experience.

Former Employee - Scheduling Supervisor in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Scheduling Supervisor in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lakeview Center full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Lakeview gave me an opportunity to bring there motto to fruition. "Helping people overcome Life's challenges." I started at the bottom and quickly advanced. I was a psychology technician and within 6-7 months was working at Staffing Solutions sending psychology techs to there assignments. Soon after I became full time I became a supervisor and worked on improving my supervisory skills.

Cons

Although Staffing Solutions was quickly expanding I had no opportunity for advancement. Duties were not delegated evenly throughout the team.

Create more opportunity for advancement for staff.

One of the worst employers in the US bar none.

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lakeview Center full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Gain experience with psychiatric populations.

Cons

Abysmal pay. Dangerous. Poor working conditions. Wrote up and fired for unfounded reasons. If there were ever an employer in the US ripe for unionization this is it. The worst. McDonald's employees make more money and they don't have to worry about bodily harm coming to them for the few cents above the minimum wage. A Psychiatric Technician
    often starts there at $8.07/ hour. Horrible. Nurses make the RN minimum wage - about $20/hour for a FTE starting out. Again horrible. It was far worse several years ago - $17.45/hour for an RN! OMG! Its time for a change in favor of the worker here in the South!

Baptist Healthcare is ripe for unionization. Only a good employee union will save your company and protect the public.