Lakeview Consultants

Lakeview Consultants CEO Zachary Zeitlin
Zachary Zeitlin

Education and Work mixed perfectly

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants

Pros

Working here is just like getting a real world MBA, I really felt like I was getting a business education and getting paid to do it. Not only did I learn how effectively market and sell, I've been able to work with upper management on day to day operations and have had some great insight and learning as to how the business is run from the backend. I dont feel like I would ever get this type of experience working elsewhere. I really feel like I've grown so much professionally from everything I've been taught.

Cons

This isnt hard work, its simply about working hard. Whatever position you hold at the company is really where you should be. The growth is based off of you and your body of work.

Really appreciate the mentality that "a coach is hardest on their best players" - it really pushes people to be their best!

Not what it appears to be-SCAM

I worked at Lakeview Consultants

Pros

Nice CEO and people, positive environment. Flexible scheduling and you do your work at your own pace and time. You are not being watched by upper management as you are sent into the field on your own. Good practice with sales and meeting new people.

Cons

If you enjoy traveling to one of the most dangerous parts of Brooklyn every single day going door-to-door selling office supplies or Fios applications. You are rarely-to never in the office you actually applied for. No reimbursed expenses. Work on commission only. Tiring and a waste of time. They hide this job under fancy business names such as "in-field work" and "sales coordinator." Total scam.

Find a less dangerous location to send your employees. Very uncomfortable experience.

Current Sales Trainer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mahopac, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mahopac, NY

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful, positive atmosphere. Working with a group of people that are like minded and motivated is a refreshing change of pace from other jobs I’ve had in the past. I enjoy and appreciate the hands on approach when training. It is truly a people helping people business, anything I need to advance all I have to do is ask. I was able to overcome my fear of public speaking which is a huge step for me. Also being able to go to different places, meeting different people. Having the opportunity to travel, even seeing the different areas of New York.

Cons

Getting used to the travel was a big change for me. I was used to being in one location for the entire day of work.

None.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Current Employee - Excellent Learning Experience

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time

Pros

Since Im not from this area, I have gotten to travel and see a lot of downstate NY which i really like. Learn lots of valuable sales principles, but more importantly being able to apply it outside of the office. Used to work in restaurant and this job has really helped me apply the things I learned there and here. I get out of the job whatever I put in, really like merit based work.

Cons

Travel can be expensive, although its a write off/tax deduction for sales. Can be lots of hours, can run longer than expected, but again what I put in is what i get out, so it evens out.

Meetings run long. Hard stops would be better then meetings running over.

it is a scam

I worked at Lakeview Consultants

Pros

you go in late during the day

Cons

long hours walking around in the freezing cold for very little pay

Former employee/ Great work environment, learned so much!

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at Lakeview Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being in a sales job is tough but being able to do public speaking, have set goals, manage groups of people, learn general office responsibilities definitely make you well rounded. I'm a former employee and this place was amazing. I left due to personal reasons, but i highly suggest goal driven and hard working people to do this job. If you're lazy just don't do it. You won't excel. The Managers there are phenomenal. They have one on one time with you, hang out with you, pretty much become great friends with them, but they still lead you and mentor you. The pay is great too, again IF you work hard enough.

Cons

The only cons I would say is the driving and Long work weeks. Personal time is hard to come by.

Thank you for the fond memories. No advice do what you do.

Its all about company culture!

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time

Pros

The company culture - "A Happy Worker is a more productive one" is certainly taken to heart here. I've never worked in an environment that is so focused on having fun while still getting results. The care of the employees to do well and grow in the company is great. I'm really enjoying my time and since its so much fun it flies by.

Cons

You need to have a strong work ethic and really be able to put in the time if you really want to excel there. Although the time flies you certainly put in a lot of it. I'm fine with time spent as long as I keep growing

I really enjoy the team building activities - both for fun and philanthropic.

Excellent Learning Experience - Happy with my decision

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

I certainly had some hesitation towards "sales" as an industry based off of the stigma that it has. Working here as really changed my point of view of sales and how involved it is in our day to day lives and most working positions. I appreciate both the personal and professional development that I am gaining by working here and I know that if my career doesn't stay here, it is certainly a great experience and learning endeavor that I will carry for the rest of my life. Quick example of some personal development - I used to be deathly afraid of public speaking, this position has changed my entire outlook on the subject. Not only am I confident to speak in front of others, but I really enjoy it now.

Cons

Attitude is one of your most valuable assets, if you can’t keep it or at least get it back - this probably isn't for you (or other sales and marketing positions).

Your meetings are both informational and motivational - time management could be improved, but whose couldn't.

Former Employee

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Lakeview Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a former employee of Lakeview Consultants. Due to family I had to relocate to the west coast. I am dissapointed that I am no longer with Lakeview, it was a great work environment and an amazing opportunity to grow fast within the company. During my time there I was able to grow personally and professionally due to the extensive training and mentoring. I made great money there but the opportunity is what I will miss the most. If you work hard you can get promoted to management rather quickly.

Cons

Sales can be a tough industry

Thanks for all of the time and energy you placed into my success.

Great Experience, Great people, Great Job!

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with Lakeview for a few months now; this is one of the only working experiences I've ever had. Not only have I learned amazing sales skills and gained professional work experience, but they are also skills that are usable in my everyday life. The atmosphere is great, I love the people I work with and have fun doing it. We also work off of a list of leads which is great, so it’s not ‘door to door’. Pay structure good too, there is a base option.

Cons

No cons so far, don't see any coming.

Continue pushing your people to their best, its an great management trait.

Worked for Lakeview Consultants? Contribute to the Community!