Lan Airlines

Lan Airlines CEO Enrique Cueto Plaza

Enrique Cueto Plaza

Lan Internship Miami

Intern (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsGreat place to work, and very qualified persons. You can get free flights, that is nice

ConsA little stressful, you need to work some weekends.

Ok but stressfull

Customer Service (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsGood travel benefits, a lot of extra hours

ConsLong hours, poor pay, stressful environment

Great and fun place to work!

Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsLots of learning to be done at lan!

ConsNot really any cons I love working there!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience, salaries somewhat low

Human Resources Department Supervisor (Current Employee) Santiago (Chile)

ProsThe benefits of cheap air tickets; big multinational company; challenging environment; company with very promising future if Sr. MGMT is able to handle a difficult business

ConsShould review the compensation policy; work-life balance could be better; merit increases should be better applied and must be aligned with a better talent retention policy

Advice to Senior ManagementHope you review the way you retain the talent that might help the company accomplish its long-term objectives

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santiago (Chile)

ProsYou dont take work to home. Discounts on airline tickets for employees and family and hotels, as well as discounts on other businesses.

ConsWorking every holiday and weekends.

International unit analyst

commercial projects analyst (Current Employee) Santiago (Chile)

ProsVery young coworkers, nice people from all around latin america. A lot of contacting internal and external stakeholders.

ConsToo high workload. No time for yourself after work. Not a fixed time to leave the office so most people stays late.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the ones dont add value to the company. Please minimize burocracy.

The most advanced airline

Senior Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst (Former Employee) Santiago (Chile)

ProsCompany is growing very fast. They are very efficient. Leadership is great (mostly ex-McKinsey and alike). There is an amazing environment of camaraderie.

ConsThey do not fire people that they should have done so. Many people can grow and stay in the company just by tenure. Salaries are not that great and many people for better financial opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe mindful with the cultural challenges of the merge with TAM. Pay more attention to retention -increase salaries and be more flexible with compensation-

Quality Engineering

Quality Engineer (Former Employee) Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

ProsAviation environment is the best for everyone, if you love aviation is the best place to work, but be careful with the shift schedule

ConsPeople wants competence and money like hungry dogs, so be careful because they can move your seat or make you falling down.

Advice to Senior Managementbetter focus on your employers not in your independent work.

The merge ended up by disappointing us in Brazil

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Guarulhos (Brazil)

ProsExcellent working atmosphere, organized procedures, follow ups, and good opportunities of growth. I do regret it all finished with the merge.

ConsWe were all dismissed. Some workers with certain positions remain, but for airline's operational convenience, only.

Advice to Senior ManagementI suppose he is not concerned about anyone's opinion.

Account Manager

ProsGreat Environment, great perks, a lovely place to work

ConsAll growth is at headquarter, Chile or Miami.

Worked for Lan Airlines? Contribute to the Community!