Landacorp Reviews

1 Rating

1. below Average

Current Intern - Intern in Chico, CA
    Current Intern - Intern in Chico, CA

I have been working at Landacorp as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Smart people, friendly people, and relaxing environment. People tend to be more friendly and nice.

Cons

Less experience , pay rate is not that much

Advice to Management

More training

2. "Stay Far Away”

Former Employee - PMO in Chico, CA
    Former Employee - PMO in Chico, CA

I worked at Landacorp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work at home, some good people, healthcare coverage below standard, PTO time good

Cons

Too many broken processes, nobody wants to fix them, terrible consulting organization, some misrepresented information to customers regarding software capabilities. No communication from management... I enjoy my team but am embarrassed by the reputation in the market. Colleagues at other companies give me a knowing look of pity when I tell them where I work. How can a health plan function if they cannot use the software. Work arounds??? Our internal development team do not know how to make it function. The benefits are the worse, pay is well below standard for the industry. I have been here a little over 2 years and worked very hard with little rewards. Was promised a bonus plan, but aways an excuse on why it was moved to another day. Really? Implementations take way too long, is that due to the fact you want to get more money on implementations? Look at what the competition is doing. The direction here is not up for growth. Employees looking to leave....

Advice to Management

Jay~Management needs to clean house soon, Scary times at company Staff are looking for other jobs Look at an overhaul of the exec team

RSS Feed </> Embed