Landry's Bicycles

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom & Peter Henry

Fantastic staff, generally fun work but management can be forgetful of scheduling.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsFantastic team of individuals who genuinely care about the company's service.

ConsManagement can be on and off in terms of scheduling. I was often scheduled to work despite deliberately telling the manager I won't be available on those days. Pay for a part time worker is not as competitive with other shops.

If you love bikes, Landry's is a great start.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Westborough, MA

ProsThe people are amazing and the benefits are good

ConsIt's very difficult to move up. Sale floor faces rollover completely every few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Henry's are great, and I left before some restructuring took place. But I'm worried about who will run the company once Peter & Tom is gone. The co-op is a good ownership transition, but who will actually run the company still remains up in the air.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

Prosi love bikes and so do the co workers

Consmoving up is slow. lots of talk and no action

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsLandry's gives its employees a supportive environment, good pay, excellent benefits and the opportunity to make an impact on the company as a whole.

ConsBecause of the positive environment, there is little turnover and as a result it is difficult to move forward within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLandry's should make it a point to keep its emphasis on quality customer experiences and high respect for its employees. It's a business model that works.

Worked for Landry's Bicycles? Contribute to the Community!