Landry's Reviews

1.0
Landry's Chairman, President, and CEO Tilman J. Fertitta
Tilman J. Fertitta
1 Rating

Pros
  • great systems in place, great resources and marketing (in 4 reviews)

• flexible schedule for college students (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • I reported issues with my GM to upper management who seemed to take action but these this was all smoke & mirrors (in 10 reviews)

• A very micro-managed culture that doesn't promote a healthy work-life balance (in 4 reviews)

Landry's could care less about you as an hourly employee

Current Employee - Server/Bartender in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Server/Bartender in Denver, CO

I have been working at Landry's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This was hard to come up with anything really besides the fact that they were flexible with my schedule

Cons

this place will literally suck the pride out of you I worked at the Aquarium Denver for almost 4 years. Management is so worried about meeting quotas for non-food items that only make the company money and "guests" un-happy. The other staff of servers and bartenders were called "salespeople" by our managers at the Aquarium in Denver, told we were not servers or waitstaff and then threatened to 2 table sections if we didn't sell select cards.(Usually we have at least 4 tables) This seems against the law in some way.

Advice to Management

Pull it together, listen to your employees A LOT more and maybe you'll save money on training so many new employees. That revenue you spend on training would probably suffice the few extra pennies your trying to make with these select cards. Try having a little appreciation for all that money we make you to put gas in your yacht Tillman!!!!

Showing 1 of 165 review