Lantek Corporation

www.lantekcorp.com

Lantek Corporation Reviews

2.9

CEO

Good place to land a contract job.

Former Employee - Contractor in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Contractor in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Lantek Corporation

Pros

For me, my contract through LANTek was a simple process to get the contract and start working. I was left alone to work with the client and do what i had to do. The usual time sheets and contacting LANTek and the employer when i needed time off were in effect. But the biggest thing to consider is where you are working for the contract. I was working for Bank of New York/Mellon and it was a plesent place to work with good people.

Cons

LANTek upper management does not want to deal with the contractors, negotating your salary and vacation is hard if not impossible to do.

Get to know your contractors better and they will return for more work.

Great place to start your sales career.

I have been working at Lantek Corporation

Pros

Chance to speak with people worldwide and gain experience. Good place to figure out if you want to be in the sales field.

Cons

Positives are not acknowledged. No chance for advancement and salary stagnant. Good place to start out of High School for experience. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Offer advancement and annual bonus'. Improve training for exhisting and future employees. Work on the home/work balance for all employees.