Larry H. Miller Group

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Greg Miller

Larry H. Miller is a great place to work.

ProsGreat opportunities for those with a strong work ethic who are willing to learn new things.

ConsCommunication could be better with employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate consistently with your employees.

Good place to start your career...

Auto Technician (Current Employee)

ProsGood Benefits.
    Good Atmosphere.
    Friendly Co-Workers.
    Good Hours.
    Service Open Monday - Friday 7 am to 6 pm and 7 am to 5 pm on Saturday, Closed on Sundays.

ConsMinimal opportunity to advance.
    Hot in the shop. No A/C.
    Slow Days.
    Low Pay.
    No Perks.
    No Promotions.

this is a cutthroat business

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Albuquerque, NM

Prosdriving new cars and learning the new technology.

Conssevere working conditions and very high stress levels.

Advice to Senior Managementrelax and let your salespeople do their jobs. Micromanaging doesn't work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Love selling cars for Larry H. Miller

Car Salesman (Current Employee) Avondale, AZ

ProsGreat management team, great people, and they care about their employees. Employees are taught to be honest in their dealing with customers which is strange for a car dealership. Everyone at my dealership is eager to help and teach their strategies and management is helpful and eager for you to do well.

ConsOnly the long hours of a car salesperson, and sometimes they hire too many salesmen for the amount of traffic we see.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing, keep in mind that we work hard and keep working hard for us

automotive

Prossteady work, good people, best attitudes

Consdon't have any, ver very busy

Advice to Senior Managementgood job

Larry H. Miller

Car Sales (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsManagement is helpful. Lots of training. Unlimited earning potential

ConsExtremely long, unpredictable hours. Inconsistant pay.

Larry Miller Group is a good place of employment.

SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) Boise, ID

ProsThe staff is considerate and very helpful. The facilities are clean and well maintained. Employees are well compensated. Effort is rewarded. Management is well educated and takes their roles as team leaders very seriously.

ConsLong hours. Shifts can run 14 hours at times. Very cutthroat between service drive employees. Everyone wants the numbers. Communication between departments is lacking a bit.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on better communication between departments. Give service drive employees motivation to work together.

Account Executive

Account Executive (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThe direct boss is a good man, legitimately cares about your well being. Working in sports/entertainment is fun and rewarding in its own ways. Greg Miller is a good man, any time you can hear him address the company you can tell he really cares.

ConsPay could be better. Advancement opportunities should be more transparent.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealistically, management is mostly fair. My biggest advice would be posting career advancement opportunities, on a board available to most employees. Most positions with in the company you would never have any idea they were open until an email comes out telling you who got the position.

So far so good

Sales (Current Employee) Boise, ID

Prosflexible, lots of benefits! medical and 401k is great Hr is very helpful. people are laid back and schedule is not too late in evening

ConsMgt very pushy, no freedom to work deals. feels like a puppet and training is literally non existant so you feel behind all the time

Advice to Senior Managementcare more greed less

Just ok, but heading downhill

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsIf you like sports and want to work in a pro sports environment this is a great place. You have the ability to learn what it takes to run Professional sports event. There are great people that work here and can at time be a fun environment to work in.

ConsIf you are looking to advance your career, this is probably not the place for you. Once you are hired you are hired, and you learn that all the valuable employees don't work for the company yet. If contributing new ideas is your thing, look elsewhere. The management is happy with the status quo (but they will ask you to innovate, only to crush every idea you bring to the table). And the pay, make sure you get what you can live with for the rest of your life. It is not a company that feels that employees should receive increases during their career (5 years counting with no pay increase).

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your employee base and begin to appreciate them, they are the ones ensuring that you have a job yourself.

Worked for Larry H. Miller Group? Contribute to the Community!