Larson and Rosenberger

Larson and Rosenberger Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dennis Larson

Larson is a company where the founder is more concerned about the employee's than his own retirement.

ProsThe main difference about Larson is that while we are all trying to make money the founding, managing partner is not just in it for himself. This culture where each employee can really drive their own course is not just words but something that is worked on.

ConsThe only problem with employees driving their own course is sometimes it can split the company into different directions. There could be a little more overall vision shared to help the employees really stand behind each other and not competing for the same resources.

Larson and Rosenberger is a great CPA firm, with genuine and caring management who make my progress their priority.

Glendale, CA

ProsUnlike many CPA firms, L&R does not demand that you sacrifice your life outside of work to the audit gods. They help their employees maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.

ConsLike any CPA firm, it does demand a large amount of your time. The work is project oriented, and must be finished by the deadline. That's the bottom line. Our busy season is fairly unforgiving.

Larson and Rosenberger Employment

Auditor (Current Employee)
    Sandy, UT

ProsOpen-minded management and great work environment. If you want to do public accounting, this is a great firm to work for.

ConsSome internal politics and lack of communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't go half way. They have great ideas, but seem scared to fully implement them, so they are not very effective.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An exceptional place to work where opportunities for growth and development are endless.

Pros-Work life balance is determined jointly be you and your manager
    -Mentoring
    -Opportunities to pursue the type of work you enjoy
    -Management support of the goals you wish to pursue

ConsBusy season (understandably so) requires a lot of hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees really appreciate the expectation agreement process/opportunity.

Worked for Larson and Rosenberger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Larson and Rosenberger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Larson and Rosenberger CEO Dennis Larson. All reviews posted anonymously by Larson and Rosenberger employees.