Larson and Rosenberger Reviews

Dennis Larson
1 Rating

1. I work at Larson

I have been working at Larson and Rosenberger

Pros

The best part about working at Larson is how much management cares about the employees as people. The company is focused on making each individual better both professionally and in their personal lives.

Cons

I think the only con to Larson is we are between being a small CPA firm that has a handful of people and a large CPA firm that has many offices. We have grown so much in the past decade that some of the processes and procedures are still adapting to our size and growth. Efficiency suffers a little as a result.

2. Larson is a company where the founder is more concerned about the employee's than his own retirement.

I have been working at Larson and Rosenberger full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The main difference about Larson is that while we are all trying to make money the founding, managing partner is not just in it for himself. This culture where each employee can really drive their own course is not just words but something that is worked on.

Cons

The only problem with employees driving their own course is sometimes it can split the company into different directions. There could be a little more overall vision shared to help the employees really stand behind each other and not competing for the same resources.

3. Larson and Rosenberger is a great CPA firm, with genuine and caring management who make my progress their priority.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Larson and Rosenberger

Pros

Unlike many CPA firms, L&R does not demand that you sacrifice your life outside of work to the audit gods. They help their employees maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.

Cons

Like any CPA firm, it does demand a large amount of your time. The work is project oriented, and must be finished by the deadline. That's the bottom line. Our busy season is fairly unforgiving.

5. Larson and Rosenberger Employment

Current Employee - Auditor in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Auditor in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Larson and Rosenberger

Pros

Open-minded management and great work environment. If you want to do public accounting, this is a great firm to work for.

Cons

Some internal politics and lack of communication.

Advice to Management

Don't go half way. They have great ideas, but seem scared to fully implement them, so they are not very effective.

6. An exceptional place to work where opportunities for growth and development are endless.

I have been working at Larson and Rosenberger

Pros

-Work life balance is determined jointly be you and your manager
    -Mentoring
    -Opportunities to pursue the type of work you enjoy
    -Management support of the goals you wish to pursue

Cons

Busy season (understandably so) requires a lot of hours.

Advice to Management

Your employees really appreciate the expectation agreement process/opportunity.