Laser Spine Institute

Can't Imagine Working for a Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked in several areas of this company over the past 5 years and have always been treated, compensated, and encouraged well. LSI believes in both their service to patients and in their employees. We are always encouraged to pursue growth and are equipped to do so.

Cons

As the Company grows, communicating to staff at other facilities can be a challenge but it's is to be expected. There are really no cons if you are the type of person who accepts challenges and cares about what you do each day.

Keep listening to the staff and patients the way you do and we are sure to continue to succeed.

Best decision I ever made coming to LSI

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many opportunities for growth, great 401K, good health insurance, tuition reimbursement, car insurance discounts with Metlife, cell phone provider discounts, discounts at gyms, FitLife Foods, theme parks, wellness program to earn points for more discounts. Embrace change (could be seen as a Con to some people) - constantly evolving - willing to try a new process and change it if it doesn't work. We really put the patient first - management supports suggestions that better patient services. Listen to employees.

Cons

It's a little far from my house - I knew that when I started the job though

Continue to improve communication - I feel this is already in progress.

There's no other company I'd rather work for - patients and employees come first!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute

Pros

The company culture is amazing. The care for a patient's entire experience and surgical outcome comes first. Co-workers are like family which makes patient care so good.

Cons

The company is and has been growing by leaps and bounds since day 1. If you cannot handle a super fast paced environment, this is not the place for you.

Continue doing what you're doing!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lots of Growth Potential!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

The company is open to new ideas and change. Access to executive leadership is incredible. With that comes lots of growth opportunities. The company is constantly establishing new leadership programs and investing in employee potential. The benefits are great and almost everyone at the company is in the healthcare industry for the right reasons.

Cons

In some departments there is a lack of communication and transparency but I feel that is common at most corporations.

Wonderful place to work

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I could not be happier with working at LSI. It is such a great atmosphere and a fun work environment. This company is expanding quickly and there is so much room for advancing in your career. The company truly values their employees and it shows. I started with this company right out of college and I can't not think of anywhere else I would rather be working!

Cons

Time off would be the only thing I can think of as a con. I wish, for the amount of hours put in that either there was more time off rewarded or that our hours carried over into the following year.

Good culture but not compensation

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very strong culture feels like you are a part of a family

Cons

That family feeling disappears quickly when it comes to reimbursing the work you put into succeeding here. The company as a whole generates alot of revenue and this is something they boast about but when it comes to reimbursing those that are directly contributing to that grow, you will be left on a island if you are striving for more.

Culture is part of the value of any company but it's not the only thing. It seems they put such an emphasis on their culture as to pull a veil over their reimbursement rates for their employees.

Great work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laser Spine Institute is a great company to work for. Everyone is very helpful and works together to accomplish goals. The company believes in a healthy work life balance. Employees are very nice, management is very motivating and the view from the building is great.

Cons

The cafe has limited options for lunch

Amazing company in Tampa

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is a company that really cares about their employees. Top management is always asking for feedback from staff on how we can improve. I will say you have to work hard, we do not have many slackers. You also get to feel really good about the impact you have on people's lives. I have seen patients come in with a wheelchair and leave walking on their own. I really love working here

Cons

Not a lot of places to choose from for lunch. However the company does buy lunch a lot for the employees.

Keep up the great work.

I am 100% satisfied in my decision to take the job offer.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professionally -

The company is rapidly expanding and offers huge potential for career advancement. The benefits are competitive, ensuring you are surrounded by very talented teammates. I would recommend all to come in for an interview if given the opportunity.

Personally -

Whenever someone asks me how I like my new job, I immediately answer with "they treat their emplyoees like gold." Everyone in the office from the new hires to the COO are approachable, friendly and professional.

Catered lunches to promote team work and commend everyone for hard work seem to happen every other week. Walking through the office you see awards everywhere for people being recognized by management.

There is also a feel-good factor when you talk to the patients and they are overwhelmed with emotion after being relieved of their pain. The company puts a ton of emphasis on treating patients like people rather than customers and it reflects back on you as a proud employee.

Cons

I realize it sounds cheezy and scripted, but I honestly can't think of any drawbacks within LSI. The only complaint I can think of is the lack a break room that can occomodate more than 5 people at a time.

Keep it up.

It's been amazing to help so many people get their lives back.

Current Employee - Consult Specialist  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Consult Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The compensation is above market average

Cons

Work/Life balance is a challenge

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!