Laser Spine Institute

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

I actually enjoy coming to work each day. Everybody that works here is so friendly. People offer you help all the time. It's a team here. Everybody is very dedicated to growing the organization and helping people. My team is great! I learn so much from them.
    Leadership is really amazing about recognizing employee's accomplishments. They ask for you opinion and actually listen to it. I really love it here!

Cons

Location- there isn't anywhere good to grab a quick lunch

Keep it up!

Positive Work Environment

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has a positive work atmosphere, fair compensations, and provides good growth opportunity. LSI’s leadership does a good job of not micromanaging its employees tasks and gives solid resources to help you better perform at your job.

Cons

Location is in a high traffic area of town, which can be kind of difficult to get anywhere fast during morning and afternoon rush hour.

I love working here!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is my first job out of college, and I couldn't be happier. I actually love going to work everyday. My team is full of smart and hard working people. I've learned so much from working here. The leadership makes sure that their teams are recognized for their accomplishments, and they seek and actually listen to feedback.
    It's awesome working at a place where you are able to help people everyday. It makes my job very rewarding.

Cons

This place is not for everyone. If you are not a hard worker or you don't get along with many people, it's not the job for you.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They treat you like family.

Former Employee - Patient Coordinator  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They stress a healthy work life balance. For those proven talented and who also are interested in positions in management, most likely overtime hours will need to be clocked. LSI promotes continued education and will reimburse for educational courses. There is a strong sense of community in the office and also LSI is involved in community service. Lastly, LSI employees have fun together in and out of work. The company is not stuffy in the office, but laid back yet very professional.

Cons

To fulfill your job duties, you may have to work beyond the normal 9-5 job.

Keep up the hard work. Don't stress about the things you can't control. Thanks for everything but most importantly the opportunity to work for such an innovative up and coming company.

Guess What

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I don't love love love my job. The hours we work make it feel like you're here FOREVER and I'm on the phone all day. If I want to be on the phone all day it's surely not to people who have achey breaky backs. Is there drama up in here? Yes there is but what workplace isn't loaded down with drama. Look, as long as my money's in direct deposit when it's supposed to be and I have insurance, I'm cool. All of these people telling you it's the best place on Earth or the worst place they've ever been are just trippin'.

Cons

Long hours, they make me do work, not enough vacation days and sick time, no good places to eat, AC is too cold and all the good parking places are taken when I get here. Do I like my manager? No. Do I want to work here forever? No. Do I want to work here until my car is paid for? Yes.

Turn down the AC and put some nail polish in the Game Room.

I work with terrific people

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I earn a competitive salary.

Cons

Management cares more about profits than patients.

You should put patients first.

Voted By Employees As One Of The Best Places to Work (Tampa Bay Business Journal)

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

How do you provide the best care to patients? By having the best employees! We have been voted as one of the Best Places to Work in the Tampa Bay Business Journal by our employees! LSI promotes from within, so there is no better place for a motivated person to be. I have been with the company for almost 4 years and have witnessed the evolution of many careers, including my own. LSI will challenge you to be the best at what you do, they will give you the tools, and motivate you to get to the next level. We are ONE TEAM, here to provide the best care to our patients, give people their lives back, and we have fun doing it. We make good things happen for other people, whether its our patients, our teammates, the charities we donate to, the help we provide on our mission trips we do not hesitate to to lend a hand where ever its needed. If you want a rewarding career that will allow you to change lives every day, this is the place for you.

Cons

When you are helping so many people, you are going to lose some sleep. I hope you are ready for the challenge.

I have never had a better job in my life!!! This what doing it right look like. Keep challenging us to give it our all.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of support by management.. Company promotes from within so there is a lot of opportunity.
    Good money and you have the opportunity to help people. Everyone seems to enjoy working there.
    Meeting the patients is amazing, they come from all over the world.

Cons

none at this time. I really enjoy working at Laser Spine

Keep the big focus on training and development. Laser Spine University is really great, not many companies have such a big focus on education.

Sell your soul....

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Laser Spine Institute

Pros

Pay for many was very high compared to comparable jobs elsewhere (which made even the most unhappy hesitate to leave)
    Some of the patient stories were heart warming
    Concept of company was good
    Resources appeared to be unlimited most of the time

Cons

incompetent leadership all the way to the top; lacked experience and integrity
    you can be in a clerical job and then a VP of sales, VP of Patient Services, you name it, as long as you are a white male in the "in crowd" or an attractive young female; very few exceptions.
    employees not in the "in crowd" are pawns in the worst sort of way, with constant disruptive changes and no regard to fairness, or even basic human kindness
    Also saw questionable practices with regard to both employees and patients

hire people with experience who know what they are doing in specific areas of your business and let them manage!

Laser Spine Institute is by far the best health care company for employment

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute

Pros

They have been one of the best places I have worked so far. I truly enjoy the people and the atmosphere. The employee rewards are great! They give awards all month and most of them are gifts and prizes for hard working people. Everyone has a chance to grow within and be seen. Everyone has a voice

Cons

Not many options for lunch in the area.

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!