Lash Group Reviews

115 reviews filtered by
2.6
Lash Group President Tracy Foster
Tracy Foster

Pros
  • Many employees have been able to work from home (smart move on their part) (in 5 reviews)

• Most teams have flexibility for a work/life balance (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Past couple years many of us have been pigeon holed into call center positions (in 6 reviews)

• It felt like high school with all the gossiping, cliques and un-experienced management (in 6 reviews)

1. Benefits Verification Specislist

Current Employee - Benefit Verification Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Benefit Verification Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Lash Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I cannot say enough great things about this company!!! I love my job, I look forward to going to work everyday; I can work steady and independently, with no micro managing; goals are clear; the work is challenging & provides a sense of purpose; Lash offers opportunities to grow, promotes within: opportunities to assist patients, caring & professional management team, associates are rewarded for hard work, fair compensation, bonuses & great benefits

Cons

Some associates who produce a lot of work are allowed to get away with consistently displaying poor attitudes, I would like to see associates not only do the work but be held accountable for having a strong work ethic; "do the right thing when no one is watching"

Advice to Management

Hold the permanent associates & seasonal associates to a higher standard; do not accept poor attitudes from any associates only because they can produce a lot, and do not accept poor performance from an employee just because he or she has been with the company for many years; there are professionals with great work ethic who will gladly accept the position; let's build teams of associates who share the company's philosophy.

2. Senior Manager, Strategic Commuications

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Lash Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lash Group has a very friendly and collaborative culture which I am drawn to. I've been working there for a month and associates have gone out of their way to be very warm and welcoming. I am also very impressed with the caliber of great talent in the organization. Lash Group strives to continue development of associates skills, experience and expertise and also putting their clients at the center of what they do.

Cons

There are not any cons with the organization. The company cares a great deal about their associates and their welfare and also about their clients.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster a relationship oriented and collaborative culture and focusing on the continued development it's associates and it's patient centric service philosophy.

3. Patient Case Coordinator

Current Employee - Patient Case Coordinator in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Patient Case Coordinator in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Lash Group

Pros

Being able to assist patients with their co pays.

Cons

Denying a patients assistance when they are in true need of their medication.

Advice to Management

none

5. Site Coordinator

I worked at Lash Group full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

Compensation is not the greatest.

6. Reimbursement Consultant

I worked at Lash Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is a great stepping stone for someone who is a recent college graduate seeking valuable industry experience.

Cons

The company is somewhere to start but not a company to grow with. There is high turn over and for good reason as there is little to know promotional opportunity. If you're lucky enough to reach the reimbursement consultant position (team lead) be prepared to be in that role for a long time. More than likely you'll burn yourself out in one way or another as office politics that play a huge factor on who advances and who doesn't.

Advice to Management

Start to promote within and recognize those who show initiative to move up by investing in your current employees.

Lash group

I have been working at Lash Group

Pros

Good working environment, depending on teams and programs.

Cons

micro management in some departments

Advice to Management

Broaden the opportunities based on skills rather than preferences.

8. .

Current Employee - Reimbusement Counselor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Reimbusement Counselor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Lash Group

Pros

great company to work for. you get lots of perks as a employee

Cons

the pay is not great and it is very hard to move up

Advice to Management

Beware: Serious Concerns about Senior Leadership and Overall Tenor of the Company

I worked at Lash Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The illusion of what the company "could be" if it were run by different people. However it is not. As such, there really are no pros to working with this company per the experience I had and know many others had (and are having) as well.

Cons

I am a high level healthcare executive who worked at Lash for just over a year. I have never in my professional life seen such poor behavior from senior leadership as I saw at Lash. The comments about needing to be an "insider" from the primordial beginnings of the company are true. If you are not that, forget about having any success or longevity in this company. My experience was that the CEO is an insecure, patently petty woman who felt somehow primitively competitive with other women in particular who showed that they actually had competencies that could benefit the company. The more successful I became with clients and internal colleagues, the more she focused on foolish personal things and would inappropriately criticize me on issues that had nothing whatsoever to do with the quality of my work. I am not the only one this happened to so do not feel it was about "me" per se. I was utterly shocked and so dismayed/disgusted on too many occasions by what was happening that I ultimately chose to leave after having been there just over a year rather than deal with an environment where that level of professional behavior was tolerated and modeled. Other legacy staff were similar to the CEO. Many did not even have college educations and I was at times asked quite directly dumb down my work. Can you imagine? Agree with prior reviewer that many of these women would not make it for even a single day in another corporation, as the type of behavior I saw and experienced would be simply unacceptable elsewhere. I could go on, but will say to people (especially women) who want an environment where they can use their talents and add value, look elsewhere. This is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the current CEO. She is negative role model for Lash as a whole and AmerisourceBergen needs to have someone quite different in her role. This is not a sorority! Lash Group has a terrific niche and could be so much more with different leadership. Also, value your employees and show it. This type of company cannot work without a talented and dedicated workforce. The work is detailed and difficult on many levels and the workforce must feel valued. Also, archaic IT platforms hurt the competitive edge Lash could have. Many client complaints on this and it is the source of ongoing dissatisfaction, stress and general concern.

Good Stepping Stone

I have been working at Lash Group

Pros

- Can obtain a wide array of healthcare business acumen
    - Known by many pharmaceutical companies
    - Depending on your team, can be very relaxed or highly stressful (So pro and con there)

Cons

- no work-life balance
    - non-competitive pay
    - ideas are not taken into consideration
    - While some clients seems extremely appreciative, there are other clients who clearly only care about numbers and management team members promote that type of environment
    - No official training required for management positions, so ineffective managerial skills are rampant throughout the company

If you are considering working here...READ THE REVIEWS!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Lash Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Provides a paycheck if you are desperate for one and know what you are getting into

Cons

Read the reviews that have come before mine - they say it all and are true! Some years ago, Lash Group was rated one of the best places to work for in Charlotte. Why has that title not been repeated? Because what you are reading here is true - the mismanagement, the nepotism, the violence and need for security, the make-it-up-as-you-go-along mentality, the lack of vision...I could go on. This is the worst run excuse of a company I have ever worked for. I am convinced that the President and the people she surrounds herself with would not last a single week in a middle-management job in any other company. I am so ashamed that I ever left a good company to come work here. This is NOT the Fortune 25 company that I thought I was coming to - that may be AmerisourceBergen but it certainly is not Lash. Do yourself a favor and take these reviews seriously. One or two bad reviews can be attributed to sour grapes; when the majority have recurring themes, that is a problem.

Advice to Management

None, it is a waste of time. They have been given advice before and either discount it as disgruntled employees, think they know better, or simply don't care.

Lash Group Photos

Our new cubes - very uncomfortable and stressful environment

+ Add Photo