Lawton Group

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Judy Lawton

1 Employee Review

Better pay for clerical positions

Temporary Worker (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsPay for clerical positions is close to $17 an hour. There is a variety of work in different industries. There is a discount health/dental/vision plan that starts not long after you begin your assignment. The owner of the company is a woman. I like the owner's partnership with the local workforce project and the local community job center. The quality of the other temps I have met seems pretty high.

ConsThe temporary positions can end at any time and some end with virtually no warning. Some companies may drop you for less expensive temps from other agencies. Myself and other temps with this company have trouble getting calls and emails returned in a timely manner once our assignments have ended.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the recruiters return calls and emails within 24 hours. Consider reviewing the rates you are charging companies if your candidates are never being reviewed by certain companies.

Worked for Lawton Group? Contribute to the Community!