LeanLogistics

Add Photos

Dan Dershem

Great Company great culture

Business Development (Former Employee) Holland, MI

ProsExcellent company with excellent leadership and culture!

ConsHolland isn't the best location for all talent

Great culture in a small company

Administrator (Current Employee) Holland, MI

ProsLeanLogistics stresses their company culture right away during the interview process, and they do a very good job of aligning what they say with what they do. A relaxed and informal atmosphere covers up a small company that can do a lot of work when required. Additionally, Executive Leadership on the technical side of the house is not afraid to honestly assess their current situation and make significant course corrections when necessary.

ConsBeing a small company, there is very little in the way of professional career growth in anything other than technical tracks. This company can build your technical resume, but won't build any of your soft skills.

Former small company turning Corporate

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Holland, MI

ProsThere are some good people.

ConsThey are a growing company, but there is very little opportunity for advancement. They do not like to promote from within. They would rather hire externally. This place used to have great culture, but that is no longer the case. They are turning corporate and there is a lot of unnecessary politics. I would recommend not working here if you are a fan of career advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to embrace what used to make Lean a good place to work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place but somewhat flawed corporate culture

Java Developer (Former Employee) Zeeland, MI

ProsTeamwork, very flexible and supportive managers. Good atmosphere, positive energy. Engages your strengths and encourages input at all levels. The work was great, I was able to learn a lot with a helpful team even though I had very little experience prior to taking the job.

ConsThere is a lack of communication in what they think of you and honestly assessing your place in the company. Some of the higher-level people had pride issues where something needed to be done their own way despite other better, simpler options available, even when confronted about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think they are doing a great job, but try to preserve the positive atmosphere that was present especially pre-takeover.

Fun and Challenging

ProsAs the company grows, it doesn't lose its small company feel.

ConsThis is a required field

Worked for LeanLogistics? Contribute to the Community!