Leapforce Reviews

Waste of time.

Current Employee - Search Engine Evaluator in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Search Engine Evaluator in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Leapforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro was constant emails. Other than that I cannot say there was any "pros"

Cons

The company provides you with a task (step 1)- True or false, passed. Step 2 requires more work and detail and within 2 mins of submitting my responses I was advised that I am not a good fit. My take on this is that the tasks provided is actual work and the company is looking for responses from individuals without paying any compensation. Feedback provided is minimal and contact information is not provided other than an email. Kind of goes against one of the rules for the evaluation regarding contact information updated and provided on a website. I would never recommend this company.

Advice to Management

Stop wasting peoples time. Seems more like a scam.

It can be tedious at times, interesting at others.

I have been working at Leapforce

Pros

On your own time and schedule an independent contractor can log in and perform a limited variety of tasks focused on rating internet search query results.

Cons

There is a (very) limited amount of work. Usually I receive no more than an hour of work per day. Also, you are not paid for time preparing and adapting to new task, which can sometimes be quite significant.

Advice to Management

Provide more work to your contractors.

A real online job that actually pays. Get hired based on your ability to pass 3 exams

Current Employee - Search Engine Rater in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Search Engine Rater in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Leapforce part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are able to choose your own hours and the work is easy and you do get paid for a true online job. No phone work, all online.

Cons

Sometimes there are no tasks available. You can only work a maximum of 40 hours. Quality feedback is sometimes confusing but the new interface is much better.

Advice to Management

More contests and incentives. Contine to improve the feedback

Leapforce

Current Employee - Web Seach Evaluator in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Web Seach Evaluator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Leapforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, Tasks are easy if you know what you're doing.

Cons

Unfriendly staff, sneaky lies, still haven't been paid, generally the absolute WORST company I have ever worked for in any country in all my life

Advice to Management

One day I would receive an e-mail saying Your work exceeds expectations, great, keep up the good work and the next day for the same task I would receive an e-mail saying the work was unacceptable even though nothing changed. I had to enter the invoice minute by minute FOUR times, sent off and they claimed they never got it even though I even took screen caps to prove everything was done right. The customer support seems to not even read your e-mails or is seriously stupid to send such brainless responses. Although my invoice was accepted eventually after I had wasted a good couple hours every day, I still haven't been paid. Their whole attitude is very cold and they don't care about their employees to the point they are threatening and intimidating. They expect you to spend a long time training for free and altogether you end up working for about $4 an hour considering how much time you spend on everything compared to what they pay you. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

A great stay at home job - when there is work to do.

I have been working at Leapforce (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible - can work the hours you choose. Good pay for stay at home work.

Cons

Long periods of time with no work to do. Only one chance to qualify for additional projects.

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Web Seach Evaluator in Searcy, AR
    Current Employee - Web Seach Evaluator in Searcy, AR

I have been working at Leapforce part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very flexible schedule. Pays great. Interesting work. I work part-time and the minimum and quota are easy to meet. Awesome community of coworkers willing to provide support and advice.

Cons

I don't have much to say in the con area. Work was a little confusing at first but with plenty of support out there I caught on pretty quickly.

Advice to Management

I never spoke with or heard from a member of management.

Perfect part-time job for student

Former Employee - Search Engine Evaluator
    Former Employee - Search Engine Evaluator

I worked at Leapforce part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-salary, much better than minimum wage -choose when to work -balance well with social life -work from home -possible raise after extended time -helpful online community

Cons

-only paid once a month -work not always available during certain times -vague rules

Work at home

Current Employee - Web Seach Evaluator
    Current Employee - Web Seach Evaluator

I have been working at Leapforce full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work whenever your want to. Easy tasks.

Cons

Low payment. Sometimes there are no tasks. Not a stable job. It could take up to two months to get first payment(and one month after that).

Good while it lasted.

I have been working at Leapforce

Pros

I like the flexible hours and good pay. I love working at home! I get to wear pajamas while working!

Cons

The tasks available have been at zero for months. I didn't work one hour in the whole month of November.

Flexible, but Boring

I have been working at Leapforce

Pros

You get to set your own hours and you do get paid, although it's only once a month. So your first paycheck won't come until two months after you start working, which kinda sucks. There are often bonus periods where you can make significantly more. Also, working from home is a nice plus.

Cons

IT'S SOUL CRUSHING. I didn't know the meaning of boring until I took this job.

Advice to Management

Give more variety in tasks.

RSS Feed </> Embed