Lebanese International University

www.liu.edu.lb

Lebanese International University Reviews

Lebanese International University

Instructor (Former Employee) Nabatîyé et Tahta (Lebanon)

ProsGood distribution of campuses across Lebanon, young management, and freedom in designing courses.

ConsManagement is composed of relatives, sometimes inexperienced.

Advice to Senior Managementdiversify

the Lebanese International University is a great place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe campus has excellent academics. The professors are very great. There are a lot of research opportunities with professors. Many extracusulacar activities to choose. The environment is very friendly and diverse. The dorm life is very interactive. The campus is very beautiful and big.

Consthe Lebanese International University has cons like its schedule, really hard to juggle between obligations. Tuition is very expensive. The course load is too much and since on quarter system, there is so much academic pressure. The grading curve can be high for some classes.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am really happy that I went to Lebanese International University . I think it is one of the best universities.

It is a professional ambitious atmosphere.

ProsIt is one of the most widespread and reputable universities in the world.

ConsIt is really hard to find disadvantages at wotking at that institution

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fair experience

Instructor (Current Employee) Beirut (Lebanon)

ProsYou get to deal with all types of students. Lebanese International University is not a research based one but a teaching based one.

ConsLarge number of students in classes and facilities should be better. There should be more green areas in campuses and playgrounds should be built. More courses should be offered so that the students will be more diverse.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should be more objective in the pay chart.

Worked for Lebanese International University? Contribute to the Community!