Lee Technologies

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

George C. Newstrom

Lee Technologies is a great place to work.

Facilities Technician (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Lee Technologies

ProsThis Company has proven to me that it appreciates its employees and always gives them the opportunity to contribute their opinion.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Good to start. Bad in a hurry.

Critical Environment Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Lee Technologies full-time

ProsBenefits after Schneider buy out were quite good. Easy enough company to get on with and get your foot in the technology world.

ConsUpper management for Lee is old, outdated, and uninvolved. Most of the good people have left (including me), with none to take their place. Result is people stretched to thinly and the consequences are shotty attention to detail and a stressful environment. Very much on its way out. I'll be shocked if Schneider gets anything going in the other direction. Also, their pay was horrendous when I worked there. Down right insulting. Not sure if this is system wide, or site specific. I made a lateral move to another company and experienced a huge bump in pay. Good riddance.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your people what they are worth or someone else will. Stand up for the values that made this company grow or lay down and die with the host of other companies in the tech world.

Very demanding and Taxing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at Lee Technologies

ProsExcellent resources with the people you will be working with. They have very articulate smart people working there who are always willing to help you out.

ConsManagement changes have created a shift in the primary focus of the business since being purchased by Schnider Electric. They are more focused on sales then developing relationships and helping their project managers out

Worked for Lee Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lee Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lee Technologies CEO George C. Newstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Lee Technologies employees.