LeewayHertz Reviews

3.2
Akash Takyar

1. Great Opportunities with Casual Work Culture

I have been working at LeewayHertz full-time

Pros

It is a really great place to work if you being involved in projects that not many people get chance to. Prior to LHT, I've worked at agencies and tech consultancies before, and the work I used to do seems trivial compared to technologies and projects I am currently working on. Our clients seem love us too, so that’s a win.

Cons

Every startup has cons depending upon the field they are in, overall things are good here

Advice to Management

Need more employee friendly rules & regulations.

Amazing place for hardworking individuals

Current Employee - Software Eng
    Current Employee - Software Eng

I have been working at LeewayHertz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working here is amazing unless you don’t like working. The team is full of people who actually are passionate about their jobs. Get to spend lot of time with people who have been working in the industry for 10+ years In house training for interns Approaching senior management is just a walk away Casual environment, you can even pull of jokes on seniors and you won’t be frowned upon as long as the joke is funny Chance to work on international projects, projects involving latest tech

Cons

Some policies need to be redone as the organization is growing.

Balanced Environment

Pros

Treats employees well, good compensation and variety of projects to work on. It has a friendly work culture and. Lots of off-work activities for employees to engage in.

Cons

Moderate performance pressure which comes from being in competitive industry.

5. Great place for skill development

Pros

Working on cutting edge technologies, enthusiastic team, amazing office space, free snacks, flexible timings, challenging work, and most importantly everyone’s opinions are heard. Reward programmes for employee who put in extra effort.

Cons

Not many as long as you are passionate about what you do.

Advice to Management

Focus more on grooming individuals as per their skill-set.

6. Great Learning Opportunities

Former Employee - Android and Web Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Android and Web Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at LeewayHertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of opportunities to learn and expand knowledge. Highly process and growth oriented organization. Suffered from backpain due to slip disk in December, company cooperated a lot, granted two months leaves and then extended it for 20 days when requested, then resumed my services. High degree of professionalism, prepares you for the corporate world. Technical managers, team leads teach organizational skills, quality coding, naming conventions. Cash rewards given to boost employees' morale. Flexible timings. Helps you keep up with latest software technology updates.

Cons

Phone network issues. Lunch not provided.

Advice to Management

Training program should be improved and its duration should be increased.

My experience at LeewayHertz is very good. Everyday, I learn something new in the company.

Current Employee - Senior Developer in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at LeewayHertz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. Flexible timings which will give you a huge relief. 2. Every day you can learn something new. 3. In LeewayHertz, you can work in any platform in which you feel you can do your best. 4. LeewayHertz provides training for every platform which no other company do. 5. For freshers its a best company to join, if you want a bright future. 6. Monthly and quarterly appraisals increase the employees confidence. 7. The environment of the company is very entertaining specially on Friday evening as we all used to play games with our CEO. 8. I really enjoying working at LeewayHertz.

Cons

1. Training time should be increased. 2. Cab facility 3. Do something to resolve phone networks issues.

Advice to Management

Management should try to give proper/more timeline for projects completion.

Incredible

Current Employee - Quality Analyst
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst

I have been working at LeewayHertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. comfortable working environment. 2.place to learn things very fast. 3. opportunity to grow from a low level to high level very fast. 4.HR dept is very good. personally they understand the employee problem very much. they make the employee very comfortable 5. Owner Akash Sir is a very jolly person and a true inspiration for all freshers atleast for me

Cons

1. Lunch meals should be provided and i believe it will soon be provided but i want the management to look over this issue. 2. chairs should be more comfortable . i personally feel this issue.

LeewayHertz Response

Jun 24, 2015 – Management

Thank you for your positive review. You would be happy to know that we have added more snacks for everyone. We have also given a feedback to our Human Resources department to get some more ... More

9. Worst company ever

Former Employee - SSE in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - SSE in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at LeewayHertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They don't have any pros. They will just exploit you till any extend and wont worry about it.

Cons

Family run business and they will ruin your life.

Advice to Management

They can't listen so I wont bother to give any advice

“Worst company to join ”

I have been working at LeewayHertz full-time

Pros

There is no reason why a person should join leewayhertz. Clearly they hire labourer and expect the to work like experts. They fire people who do not perform without paying any salary to them. They extend probation period without prior memo/warning. This is one of the worst company to work with.

Cons

Highly exploited employees - You can visit office on time but you cannot leave office on time, myself have spend more than 20 hrs many a times and you again have to report office the same day. Unrealistic timelines from Project Management team - Get a Life Management doesn't know how to talk to Employees - Employees are not servants Good work is not at all appreciated - Ignored. 1… Following things will enable you to think twice before joining LeewayHertz 1. Not in time salary 2. 20-25 people team doing 250 people work. 3. Legal service agreement with 2.5 lac penalty + liquidated damages which can cause you to pay company more than 5 LAC. 4. No one listen 5. No process define 6. Employees cry. 7. With any issue that becomes bottle neck, the company show the Legal…

Advice to Management

useless ceo

Company with ability to boost your career if you are willing to.

Former Employee - IPhone Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - IPhone Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at LeewayHertz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company with extra ordinary techinal skills. Best place to start your career. Friendly environment.

Cons

Long working hours which indirectly help you to grow your skills. No cab facility.

Advice to Management

Expand this company ASAP.

LeewayHertz Response

Jun 18, 2015 – Management

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have successfully grown your career and skill sets with LeewayHertz. We would like to wish you the best for your future endeavors.

RSS Feed </> Embed