Legacy Analytics Reviews

Great Company!

Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant  in  Rolling Meadows, IL
    Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Rolling Meadows, IL

I worked at Legacy Analytics part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company is in a very strong, promising industry

Cons

I do not have any

Failing Company

I worked at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When there is work, it is challenging

Cons

The company has failed to stay with the times. For example, reports are to be mailed in on a daily basis using snail mail. The owner refuses to move into the current century. There is little to no communication between various people in the company. The truth is often hidden from the people who need to know what is happening.

The business model is outmoded and needs to be updated. Perhaps with a hard look at the company, things will get better.

Survival for the firm - TM, Sales & Lack of Promoting Itself!

I worked at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall leadership by CEO is fantastic although his hand are tied to truly put in place the personnel and programs to enhance promoting the firm, call center operations and more importantly, a high quality business development executive that can contribute at the levels needed for the firm to maintain a strong foundation, grow & even continue in business.

Cons

Promoting itself is truly lacking as firm conducts itself in an old school mentality and approach to how to drive business via primarily cold calling. Telemarketing operations is totally lacking the technology and leadership needed to aid in the quality and consistent appointments sales organization needs to drive sales for engaged consulting services.

Furthermore, VP of Business Development is lacking any ability to oversee and drive the combined sales and call center operations and interfacing of such operations to the point the firm needs to seriously move quickly to replace said person or it will be the firms downfall!

Replace the VP of Business Development, expand Call Center program to encompass virtual and in-house agents to capitalize on 21st Century technology verses stone age 70', 80' operations. Permit the CEO to truly have the power - control & decision making to stablize and grow the firm. Don - owner is a fantastic persona although his grip on managment will be the firms downfall unless immedaite actions are taken.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I am so PROUD that we made the Inc. "500 Fastest Growing Companies" list for 2013!

Current Employee - Call Center  in  Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Call Center in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of excitement, always something new happening, passion and emotions are out in the open, everyone loves it when our clients win! When we got on the Inc. Magazine's 500 list, it was amazing. We all knew we were doing the right thing, but this confirmed it!

Cons

Very strict. No misbehaviors are allowed ESPECIALLY when it comes to clients. Sometimes I think we worry too much about quality.

Keep positive! Don't let all the other wannabes get you down!

Growing provider of business management consulting services

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is a firm that is run by professionals with many years of experience in solving business problems. Standards for employees are very high. The firm was awarded a place in the Inc. 500 in September 2013.

Cons

The emphasis on quality can sometimes seem obsessive to the uninformed. Because the management is so passionate about improving the clients' situations, they can be perceived by employees as being too concerned about the welfare of the clients.

Legacy Analytics needs to more actively promote itself.

LA Review

Current Employee - Management Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Management Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of wonderful people working at Legacy Analytics. The knowledge of the people working there is truly inspiring and I've learned a lot just listening to their stories.

Cons

There is a lot of long hard days. Sometimes, there is no work and you are sitting on the bench. When on standby, you don't earn a salary (consults/project directors).

Put systems in place to better communicate with your employees.

Very good experience. A great company to work for. Good people!

Current Employee - Call Center  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Call Center in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good people in the call center. Honesty. Lots of creative work on scripts. The same people are here who I started with three years ago.

Cons

Sometimes a lot of pressure to get appointments but then there is pressure to make sure they confirm. No shows are not tolerated but sometimes they cannot be avoided.

I like your old-fashioned-ness. Keep it that way. Everything is virtual nowadays and you are the best because you still do things the way that works best.

It's still in start-up mode but ethics, techniques, product delivery, and follow-up are top knotch!

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very experienced sales team, good presentation materials (Viewsonic Tablets with Angelvision video), dedicated call center for sales appointments with 80%+ success rate, good fixed salary ($175/wk), very high commission rate on sales, very little turnover and they're proud of it, good alliances with Chambers, Associations, and credible third parties.

Cons

It's still a new company so not everything is perfect (there is still some disorganization), training could be better but they are looking for experienced people who know their way around, cold calling and hunting is part of the job requirement but there is a lot of assistance with on premises calls to the CEO and back up support plus the call center acts as personal assistance.

Do not get discouraged by criticism from some of the unqualified applicants. Keep looking for those few that can get face-to-face with decision factors because cold calling is making a comeback (at least from my own experience in the field).

Great Company! The are as rock solid as these companies can be!

Current Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Honest. Competent. No complaints from clients. Good crew.

Cons

The get very mad when mistakes are made, especially when they involve clients.

Nice people but sales approach is antiquated and inefficient.

I worked at Legacy Analytics as a contractor

Pros

Ambitious, educated, well-spoken people. Nice facility and presentation. (to fit the 20 word minimum requirement - I really can't say any more than that.)

Cons

Their sales approach is antiquated and won't work in today's marketplace. They (attempt) to hire their Salespeople on a 'Pay-for-Performance 100% Commission Basis'. While the home office does provide 'some' marginally qualified leads, the outside Salesperson is expected to put in full days knocking on doors and cold-calling - attempting to get face-to-face with small-to-medium size business owners and 'C-level' execs. Those targets are where they're at because they work planned days and - focus on productive use of their time. In my experience, in today's world, 'Cold-callers' are not respected and are, at best, seen as intrusions. L.A. has paid a small per diem - which wouldn't even pay for a tank of gas.

Invest in your Salespeople. Cold-calling is dead - and not the best use of an intelligent producers time - and talents.

Legacy Analytics Response

Sep 9, 2013CEO

While you are welcome to your opinion, our "antiquated" sales approach puts people in contact with people, sidestepping technology, and has earned us spot #316 on Inc. Magazine's 500 Fastest Growing ... More

Worked for Legacy Analytics? Contribute to the Community!