Legacy Healthcare Services

Updated Jun 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sandra Hoskins

great therapy owned company to work for.

Pysical Therapist (Current Employee) Loveland, CO

ProsLegacy provides great flexibility in hours, good benefit and retirement plan, wonderful settings to provide therapy services

ConsThe benefits program has become more costly

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to provide upward mobility to our clinicians.

Flexible schedule, little stress with PRN work

Physical Therapist (Current Employee) Strongsville, OH

ProsFlexibility, nice facility, convenient. I enjoy my small department and am lucky to have a good relationship with my DOR.

ConsProductivity expectations are hard to meet with SMART/Casamba program and few computers to share among therapist. Documentation of evals in smart is extremely redundant, inefficient and frustrating. I much prefer rehab optima and other programs I've used.
    DORs complain of little support from area manager and feeling stressed and under-appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementFacility staff needs more training especially in the beginning when the department is small or just starting in a facility. Area managers should be more available and less critical of facility DORs. They should we willing to help facilitate case loads, referrals and provide treatment equipment such as modalities.

Disappointed

ProsThis company is patient oriented and will try to find a financial way each time therapy is needed.

ConsI wish they took as good of care with their employees. They fall very short of expectations stated. The communication in the upper level management is poor which has a trickle down effect for those lower on the pole. Area managers can break a good team at a facility which is power placed in the wrong hands.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter education and training for your area managers in communication, sexual harassment, and team building skills. They seem heavily trained in the money aspect of the building and little trained in the compassion and human side of this service.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work with, very caring, very personable, very professional.Very supportive environment. Therapist foun

OTR (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsLarge enough to have job location versatility, small enough to not be just another employee.

ConsWould be nice if they were in more states.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more computers for documentation. I lose on average nearly an hour daily waiting for a computer to open up.

Very satisified

Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsGreat team, open communication. Company president is a therapist and makes herself available. Really listens and seems to honestly care. your opinion really matters.

Cons90 day wait for medical benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Overall Good company

Rehab Director (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsNice people , Therapist owned and operated, ethical company, management is accessible and relatable,

ConsMay be growing too quickly, Management seems overworked, Benefits could be better (loose benefits if you don't work 32 hours minimum weekly) Training needs to be improved

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on training and staff retention - clinical programs will never be strong if turnover continues to be so high

Worked for Legacy Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!