Legacy Marketing of Boston

Collin Ausfeld

Amazing opportunity!

Former Employee - Leader in Allston, MA
    Former Employee - Leader in Allston, MA

I worked at Legacy Marketing of Boston full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The office culture is great, with tons of chances to grown personally and professionally. Its not about being the right person, because anyone can step up and become the right person. It is all about being the right time for you. I would have loved to stay longer but it wasn't my right time. It is a great office if you enjoy travel and are a people person!

Cons

You have to be willing and able to give 100%, without question it means that you need to be strong worker. But it is possible for anyone to do!

More opportunities to travel! The best part of this job was all the work trips we got to take!

Poor judgement

I worked at Legacy Marketing of Boston full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Positive atmosphere that is nice, although it is clearly a cover up to retain employees.

Cons

Unethical business practices- i.e., misleading ads on craigslist, lying to employees ext.

Go into politics if you don't mind lying to people everyday

Great atmosphere. Very team oriented and driven to hitting goals.

I have been working at Legacy Marketing of Boston

Pros

Great team environment! The company is driven on hitting client goals and providing opportunities to it's employees to advance! Strong organizational structure as well.

Cons

No Negatives. Everything about the position is clear cut and straight forward.

Keep it up, can not wait to see what the company can accomplish in the next year!

Management Training Program

Former Employee - MIT in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - MIT in Boston, MA

I worked at Legacy Marketing of Boston full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Management is Awesome! The atmosphere and my co-workers were second to none! This is a great opportunity for the right person. The right person can give 100% and has a competitive drive. Their is also an opportunity to travel which I personally think is a great benefit!

Cons

It is a management training program so its not easy but you do get recognized for your hard work.

Great Clients and People! Amazing Atmosphere for young professionals and college grads!

I worked at Legacy Marketing of Boston

Pros

Amazing work environment where it is a young based office. They represent the Assurance Wireless campaign and Verizon Fios. One is a government program and the other is telecom. I was able to travel to different cities on business trips. I was able to learn about the sales and marketing field before going back to college. I was able to not only have great coworkers, but build some friendships along the way. Great managers and great travel opportunities!

Cons

They only thing is that hours were/are to long. 745 to 445! Don't know if they changed this or not. If you are someone that is lazy or doesn't like to work hard, this is not the place for you!

A Great Place to Work

I have been working at Legacy Marketing of Boston

Pros

The corporate structure is amazing it is based off of your performance and how hard you work. You don' t have to wait for someone to be promoted to get your shot for a promotion. The corporate structure is also clear you know what needs to be done in order to move up. The potential to grow within the organization is there.
    Since working with Legacy Marketing of Boston I have had the opportunity to travel to Philadelphia, New York City, Nashville, and Puerto Rico.

Cons

Like any entry level job you have to put in the work but the pay off is great.

Inspiring company with an amazing training program and growth potential for those striving for leadership

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Legacy Marketing of Boston full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The most valuable asset of this company is its people. Everyone here works together and genuinely seeks the best interest of the other team members. I have never come across a work environment with such a strong sense of unity and belonging.
    The second most valuable asset is the opportunity for growth and development that Legacy Marketing provides. While there are other similar companies in the Boston Area, part of what sets Legacy apart is the exponential growth potential that it offers to hard working individuals that are looking for leadership positions and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
    In my opinion, the other most notable asset is the training program, which is truly unparalleled. I have not come across anything like this. All those hired by the firm go through an extensive training program that covers all areas of management. This includes literally everything from sales, human resources, public speaking, to accounting, finance and of course management.

Cons

This is a fast paced job that is very demanding and requires a considerable commitment and a dedicated mindset. I would not recommend this program to those who are looking to make a quick buck, or anyone who is merely looking for a stable income in sales. If you are willing to sacrifice a typical 9 to 5, to develop through the program and reach management, I would advice any serious individual endowed with a good work ethic to apply. Despite what others might comment on these reviews and what you might come across through the web, as someone who has actually been in the business for some time, I can sincerely say that Legacy Marketing is a genuine and honest firm and there is no place I would rather be.

Great Place to work with Great People

I worked at Legacy Marketing of Boston

Pros

I have worked with Legacy for years. Their management team is awesome and they have a great atmosphere. They provide a lot of opportunity

Cons

Don't really have any cons

Stay away, you've been warned. Do your research. All negative reviews are true, positive ones are because of incentives.

I worked at Legacy Marketing of Boston full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Teaches you marketing techniques. Teaches you some management techniques. Make good friends that share your frustrations with a clear pyramid schemed company(which is the first thing they tell you they're not when you're on your interview.)

Cons

If you have a vehicle, be ready to drive an average of 70 miles a day with no reimbursement. Not using your vehicle is "not an option.". You HAVE to drive co-workers to their destination which is most of the time 10-40 minutes out of the way, in a car full of people. Trying to get gas and toll money from your co-workers is like pulling teeth. Sometimes you have to travel from Boston to Springfield or Providence, RI or even as far as Maine with no reimbursement. All "business trips" are on your dime also with the exception of the hotel which you have to share a bed with someone in 1-2 star, 50$ motels. All of these reviews that say people go to New York or Chicago or Florida are done on the dime of the employees No one pays for gas and tolls, it all comes out of your pocket. Sometimes employees on business trips have to sleep at other peoples house(people they don't know, but the owner knows) because things are so unorganized. This is not a 9-5. It is a 7-7 and once you receive the CORPORATE TRAINER TITLE, you just get more responsibility, you have to stay even later, no pay raise. It is 100% commission-based which is not a problem until you hit your requirement everyday which should land you between 130-170$, but your full weeks check doesn't come close to that amount. The companies they market for ARE top notch but their requirements for YOU, THE EMPLOYEE to get paid are ridiculous. Imagine working 50hrs a week, hitting your requirements and more and getting 1/2 of your guaranteed income. You don't get paid until a WHOLE MONTH after you start but you're expected to dress up in a professional manner and work 12hrs a day. Your checks are always from 1 month's prior performance. You have to remind your boss about giving you YOUR bonus or you will never see it. This company is all about getting Collin Ausfield(owner) money. He has a bad temper, swears a lot if things don't go his way. This is one of the worst companies I have worked for. Everything I have stated above is 100% true. Stay away from this company. Let me do the math for you before I end this off. You're promised at least 450$/week if you hit your requirement which is not true but lets say it is. You work a minimum of 11hrs a day. 55hrs a week(7AM to 6PM or later). 450$/55=$8.18/hr and remember, many people in the office at the time I worked were working those hours and getting 200$ checks for the week, even after leading the office in sales. Then factor in gas(if you give any), transportation, food, business attire. You're better off working at McDonalds. Please, for your own good just stay away, 90% of people that join up end up leaving, even the "top performers in the country." Last thing because this is getting kind of long. This company has a wheel in their office thats similar to the "Wheel of Fortune." If you write a positive 5 STAR review for them on any reputable website such as this one, you're allowed to spin the wheel and win a prize. Its pitiful. That's how badly run this company is. They have to bribe you for positive reviews. Hopefully one day the BBB shows up on their front door and shuts them down. They probably already changed their company name AGAIN... P.S. A lot of these reviews are true, this place is ridiculous.

Read the cons. Its not me being a jerk, its my experience along with many many many other peoples experience.

Amazing place to work and grow

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Allston, MA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Allston, MA

I have been working at Legacy Marketing of Boston full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. You are given all the tools you need to be successful and grow. Everyone that I work with especially the manager are there to help in any way possible. You are able to learn so much in a short amount of time.

Cons

The only thing I would change is that we need more snacks in the break room!

Legacy Marketing of Boston Photos