Legal Search Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Harold Diamond

I have not worked for them as of yet.

Legal Receptionist (Current Employee)
Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Legal Search Solutions as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsI would be able to work temporary assignments giving me a chance to tend to my health issues.

ConsSome jobs are out of my area.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet pain weekly.

Legal Search Solutions - not a good place to work

Paralegal/Data Entry (Former Employee)
Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Legal Search Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI cannot think of any at this time. I guess if you are starving, it could present a means of sub-survival.

ConsLegal work for $10.00 per hour; no benefits; very cheap and unappreciative. Were very upset because I have a one day notice to accept a job that paid 50% more. The position I left was temporary and my work was not crucial. They told me I could never work for them again because of this. I also believe they engage in age discrimination. Extremely unprofessional staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview your policies to see if they are in accordance with employment laws. Inform recruiters that intimidation of employees is against the law.

Bachelor's Degree, Certified, over 23 years of experience yet they tell me I'm "not qualified"

Paralegal (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Legal Search Solutions

ProsIf you want a temp job, they have plenty.

ConsThey email job offers instead of calling you, tell you you aren't qualified, they are rude.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the permanent placement lady at the Boca Raton office. She places blind ads, she says she forwards my resume to employers however I was offered a job by an employer who swore they never received my resume from LSS in Boca however, I was told by the lady at LSS she was told I wasn't "qualified". This happened to a friend of mine as well.

Dissatisfied with service

I have been working at Legal Search Solutions

ProsLots of job postings online.

ConsLots of jobs in their database being posted, but was never offered any of them even though I was qualified and those jobs were in my exact field of experience. Reached out to manager to complain, never received call back.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to what is going on and to complaints.

Worked for Legal Search Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Legal Search Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Legal Search Solutions CEO Harold Diamond. All reviews posted anonymously by Legal Search Solutions employees.