Lego Group

www.lego.com

Lego Group Reviews in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Updated May 20, 2014

Jørgen Vig Knudstorp

Pros
  • Great benefits and company events equate to great company to work for people with families (in 5 reviews)

• The people there are fun and people are really encourage to be good colleagues (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • High demand, long hours, and although the benefits are good, the salary itself may not be (in 3 reviews)

• and being 'on call' for a part time retail job (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights
4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Working for LEGO doesn't really feel like work as LEGO bricks are keeping you company all the time :)

Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

ProsGreat benefits, lovely colleagues, cool products, crazy Minifigures etc.

ConsI'm working for LEGO customer services in Slough. The biggest challenge is dealing with customers that were unlucky with an online purchase for LEGO sets. Especially when a LEGO set is sold out or wasn't delivered on time for their child's upcoming birthday due to miscommunication.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! :)

Strong brand but bad place to work (only slough office though)

Online Marketing Executive (Former Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

ProsIf you have your own children or relatives with children, then all of the sudden you feel loved.

ConsNo proper senior management. Very young managers sitting in UK office with no knowledge on people management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook closely what is happening in that small office.

Fun, but not something to do forever

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

ProsThe people there are fun and people are really encourage to be good colleagues. We were always allowed to build while on the phone with customers, and we loved it and so did the people we spoke to. LEGO is such a great brand, and the senior management team trust reps to make decisions. Many of the reps also hold university degrees.They were very accommodating to my personal circumstances.

ConsNeed to meet targets, when I left they started to move the focus away from quality and focus on quantity

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Fun place to work

CONSUMER ADVISOR (Current Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

ProsLEGO is very well respected brand and lots of people have a special connection with it, so the vast majority of people getting in touch with us are very friendly and just want to chat about their passion and are curious for what the future will bring.

ConsYou need to be able to respect people's fascination with all things LEGO. If you keep on thinking 'grow up, it's just a toy!', then this place is gonna get on your nerves after a while!

As with any job in the UK, the salary is rather low.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand the business to Eastern Europe

Worked for Lego Group? Contribute to the Community!