Lego Group
www.lego.com Billund, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

Lego Group Reviews in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Jørgen Vig Knudstorp

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Fun, but not something to do forever

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Lego Group full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people there are fun and people are really encourage to be good colleagues. We were always allowed to build while on the phone with customers, and we loved it and so did the people we spoke to. LEGO is such a great brand, and the senior management team trust reps to make decisions. Many of the reps also hold university degrees.They were very accommodating to my personal circumstances.

ConsNeed to meet targets, when I left they started to move the focus away from quality and focus on quantity

A Fun place to work

Consumer Advisor (Current Employee)
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Lego Group full-time for less than a year

ProsLEGO is very well respected brand and lots of people have a special connection with it, so the vast majority of people getting in touch with us are very friendly and just want to chat about their passion and are curious for what the future will bring.

ConsYou need to be able to respect people's fascination with all things LEGO. If you keep on thinking 'grow up, it's just a toy!', then this place is gonna get on your nerves after a while!

As with any job in the UK, the salary is rather low.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand the business to Eastern Europe

Worked for Lego Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lego Group reviews and ratings in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lego Group CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp. All reviews posted anonymously by Lego Group employees.