LeisureLink Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Julian Castelli

1. An exciting company in an even more exciting industry!

Current Employee - Vice President Partner Program in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Vice President Partner Program in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at LeisureLink

Pros

Perfect Business School case. Exciting industry. Fragmented Market. Fun and motivated people. A supportive culture. An exciting place to come to work every day.

Cons

The industry of many Acronyms!

Advice to Management

Carpe Diem!

I Love The Vision Of This Company......

Current Employee - Director of Market Management - Mountain Division in Boulder, CO

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Since the purchase of LeisureLink by VacationRoost - the Leadership at this company is all about instilling the CORE VALUES into all company decisions....CUSTOMER SERVICE, ACCOUNTABILITY, RELATIONSHIPS, and INNOVATION is what drives our team. Employees have real opportunities to be heard, move up, and find a position where their strengths are fully utilized. What LeisureLink is doing in the Vacation Rental Marketplace is truly cutting edge and visionary and I love coming to work to help partners make more money selling vacations!

Cons

You need to be IN IT TO WIN IT....everyone here has a WORK HARD, PLAY HARD mentality.

3. Rocking start up feel

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is well funded and making massive changes in the travel industry. Veteran staff and recent hires are on a mission to win.

Cons

Change is rapid fire and if you aren't adaptable you will get lost in the mix.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and maintain focus. Scaling and staying focused and efficient are hard things to accomplish.

5. Good Overall Company

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working at LeisureLink in December. The executives vision for the company is exciting and I joined because I like the vision and direction the company is going. B2B sales is growing and growth is sustainable. LeisureLink is an enjoyable company to work for. Benefit package includes access to ski passes, and we even get two days of PTO annually to go skiing!

Cons

Only get 10 days PTO your first year.

6. Excellent Company with Great Opportunities and Culture

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at LeisureLink is sometimes like not working at all. The culture of the company is so open and friendly that days go by quickly. As a quickly growing company, there are always new opportunities available to all employees to learn about different fields and expand their roles in the company. Each employee is truly valued for his or her hard work and it shows through company sponsored parties, events, and treat days. LeisureLink is almost like a home away from home and a great company to work for.

Cons

The only con is that the Salt Lake office is in such a beautiful place it makes staying indoors hard!

7. Senior Account Manager

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at LeisureLink

Pros

Great Work Environment! I have never been happier. I honestly cant give enough praise about the improvement of customer service, staff and management. They take care of the associates and it engages us to take care of the customer even better. It doesn't matter your title, this company is one of the most fast growing, innovative, and respectable companies I have ever worked for. Your opinion counts! Feels like family, instead of a team.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything bad. If you are not prepared for change and a fast pace growing company. Then this company isn't for you. Change is good in my eyes.

Advice to Management

You all are doing a great job. Thank you for picking me to join this Elite Team.

8. I'm glad I came back

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I left the company in December of 2012 for career growth after helping building the company (6 years). In March of 2104 LeisureLink was purchased by VacationRoost. I had the opportunity to speak with Julian the CEO and Jim the COO about their vision and beliefs. Their vision and beliefs made me comeback to LeisureLink and it's been an amazing journey thus far. The culture is created by the employees and it's definitely hard working but a fun environment. Everyone has the opportunity to make a difference in this company and the core values are practiced from the top down. The employees are appreciated on a monthly basis and there are quarterly and yearly events where the company gets together. We have two offices; HQ in Salt Lake City, UT and a satellite office in Pasadena, CA You can work remote.

Cons

Working remotely - Don't always get to enjoy the special events the company puts together.

Advice to Management

none

9. Great corporate culture

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

LeisureLink is always striving to live up to its Core Values: Accountability, Customer Service, Innovation and Relationships. The company has great leadership and a lot of career growth opportunities. Plus, the free skiing is a huge plus!

Cons

The travel industry has always had a lot of change and employees need to be handle change well. I've been at LeisureLink for five years and I haven't seen any real cons.

Advice to Management

Would love to see an education reimbursement plan.

10. Amazing culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at LeisureLink

Pros

The team is always doing fun things in the office and we are growing very fast. It is a very exciting time as we are bringing in so many awesome new people

Cons

It is a little hectic at times, but that is because we are growing so fast. We just moved into new office space and are already outgrowing it!

Advice to Management

Make sure to keep up the communications to employees as to all of the changes and new things we are doing.

11. Great Product and Fantastic Team Under New Management

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at LeisureLink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with a great product that the leisure lodging industry needs NOW. Smart and motivated team. Core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Accountability and Relationships that all levels of the company embrace and practice. Fair pay, good benefits and lots of opportunity to learn and grow. Management is extremely approachable and supports good ideas and work / life balance.

Cons

This is a rapidly growing and changing company. Many processes and procedures change regularly. Compensation plan is still being dialed-in and not as strong as it could be. Working in the travel industry can necessitate occasional weekend work hours to keep customer service levels high. These are not necessarily cons, but you definitely need to be adaptable, optimistic and forward-thinking to thrive here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and keep the doors of communication open. So much has improved in all areas of the company since new management took over in early 2014.

RSS Feed </> Embed