LenderLive Network

2.3

Rick Seehausen

Current Anonymous Employee

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of opportunity if you are a go-getter and can rock out results. Fun if you like fast paced and challenging and problem solving. Seems like they are trying to move to corporate consistency from small company. Flexible hours for those that perform.

Cons

If you want complete directions and structure and show up for eight hours and be told exactly what where when and how to do everything you probably will be unhappy here. Benefits are that of a small company.

Stop trying to save unhappy people with minimal contribution. The rest of us don't like them either.

Great place to work in IT

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic co-workers that are well skilled. Everyone is helpful and easy to work with. I would refer a friend anytime.

Cons

Going through growing pains. Processes are immature (being defined and reviewed) the business expects small company quick turnaround while preaching enterprise level processes need to be in place.

Keep communication from the executives flowing down to the associates. It helps!!!

Don't, Just Don't

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time

Pros

Not really much to benefit for this. It's close to a bar? Food options near by? Managers are nice sometimes

Cons

might as well call it false promises network. They keep promising growth, and there is nothing for me to grow into. I'm stuck and I can't get out.

Actually listen to your employees. You might learn something about how terrible the morale is here.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

LenderLive is great company to work for!

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

LenderLive has excellent people who want to do an exceptional job for clients and assist each other. The client list who use LenderLive year after year is among the best in the residential mortgage industry. I have worked for several companies (large corporations to mid-size company) in my career and this one is the best by far.

Cons

In every company I have worked in, the biggest challenge is effective communication throughout the organization and the same is true here. There are several initiatives to improve communication so all are more aware of where the company is headed, how we are doing and what needs improvement.

Need to continue to focus on communicating often and effectively with all associates. The company has grown explosively over that last few years so inclusion is a key to solid associate engagement.

Reluctantly Given

I worked at LenderLive Network

Pros

Some of the management truly wants to produce a quality product and create a good working environment while maintaining the customer service the company wants to provide. There is potential for a great company here, there just needs to be some training on all levels, including the senior management area.

Cons

Many of the people in management positions are not good manager material. Production staff is not held accountable for costly mistakes and training is nearly non-existant. The company has a lot of "consultants" come in and re-design the whole process, which quickly falls apart due to large reduction in staff. Very little room for advancement.

Have people who actually do each of the jobs devlope the best practices and production design. Keep track of costly mistakes so that the parties responsible can be held accountable and training can be given to reduce errors.

Full time employee for 1 year 2 months

Current Employee - Loan Coordinator  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Loan Coordinator in Denver, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay and bonus, if you work hard enough to get it. Also, there are not hard restrictions on overtime which for the mortgage industry is a big deal since there is a large load of work at times.

Cons

The company went through major layoffs and the process has not been handled delicately, making people feel disrespected and treating them like cattle. The direct managers they decided to keep are disrespectful and rude , they run the team in a clique system where they teacher's favorites are the ones getting all the attention and help while the rest of the team has to figure out how to solve their own problems.

There are no systems in place to make the job of the production team more efficient and easier. The systems that are in place are to make the lives of the direct managers easier and keep them at minimal involvement.

Bad experience!!!

Current Employee - Processor  in  Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - Processor in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network for less than a year

Pros

Not Applicable for this company!

Cons

Micro-management, Invest in technology to increase productivity, Incentives; pay employees more money and they’ll do more.

Resign

Worse career decision

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Madison Heights, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

The would say that the job training at LenderLive was better than other mortgage companies I worked for in the past.

Cons

While LenderLive goes out of it way to develop relationships with other companies, they treat employees like doormats. Management is poor, employees are unappreciated and morale is low. There is no job growth within the company, unless you want to move to a position with a substantial pay cut.

I am not sure if senior management is unaware of the issues or if they do not care. Neglecting the basic needs of employees isn’t a smart business choice. In order to increase productivity and generate new business growth, LenderLive needs to take some time to find way to improve employees contentment.

Disorganized, cluttered, out dated

Current Employee - Disgruntled  in  Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - Disgruntled in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

20 word minimum, but I have no pros to list at this time.. Perhaps a good business model could be one.

Cons

Cheap. Facilities is a bummer. One working microwave in a break room that 40+ people share. Bring your own forks, cups and other utensils! I never worked somewhere that didn't provide these items for employees. I couldn't eat lunch my first day as a result. Very inefficient processes for a company operating in 2014. Loans are often triple touched as conflicting information comes in from numerous sources, resulting in lost time and losing focus on the task at hand, because you're busy backtracking. The office is drab, no pictures on the wall and no one really talks to each other. I've been desperately seeking other employment after my first couple weeks. I'd even take a small paycut! Management in my group is outdated and out of touch with what a fast paced environment should be..

Get it together. The processes in this company are inefficient and the systems are old. Purchase more licensing rights to these systems so employees can get their work done without emailing everyone in their department asking if someone can get out of a system, so they can get in.

Not So Great...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can't thing of anything good about this company...

Cons

1. Too heavy in the management arena, in other words, too many Chiefs, not enough Indians
    2. Management unwilling to understand how employees function and work, therefore the company struggles
    3. HR not sympathetic to needs of their employees
    4. Management is obviously way off track at this company; they are BS'ing their way around

1. Fire all your top management team and get some people who really know what they are doing in their places
    2. Stop rewarding non-performers in the management arena with higher pay, and neglecting those who are really working

LenderLive Network Photos

Troy Michigan Office

+ Add Photo

Worked for LenderLive Network? Contribute to the Community!