LenderLive Network

Rick Seehausen

Horrible

Former Employee - Loan Processor in Madison Heights, MI
    Former Employee - Loan Processor in Madison Heights, MI

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay and good co workers

Cons

No good management and benefits

An OK job, but not a career

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I wouldn't really say there are any "Pros" to the job. It's not that nothing good happens there, but nothing really notable to make someone stay. The only way to describe working at LenderLive is "OK". If you're looking for experience on your resume, then it's a good place to get it, but it's not a place I would want to make a career out of.

Cons

It's your standard 9:00-5:00. The company dress code and limited internet, in my opinion, are unnecessary and outdated. This is especially irritating given that several well known software development resources are blocked and I end up having to download source code at home and bring it in to work on a flash drive.

Lastly, while the job is OK, there seems to be little room for advancement, which is why, after 3 months, I am interviewing for new jobs.

Drop the dress code and restricted internet. If you don't trust a person to dress appropriately or use the internet in appropriate ways, then they should be shown the door.

Depressing

Current Employee - QA Auditor in Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - QA Auditor in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people at the company are great. Everyone is friendly and committed to the industries

Cons

Overall it's a depressing environment. The parking is horrible and you hardly ever see the light of day. Seems like there is a lot of overselling the work and potential for growth. There seem to be mass layoffs often.

Horrible and Dysfunctional Management at Lenderlive.

Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter
    Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter

I worked at LenderLive Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The Pros to working for LenderLive Network is the ability to work Remotely.

Cons

Management at Lenderlive lacks integrity. Supervisors are inadequately trained and therefore lack the basic communication skills to effectively translate their expectations.

Train your Management Team Better. Hire an organizational development firm to assist your HR department to conduct training & development on better communication between employees and management.

Current Anonymous Employee

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunity if you are a go-getter and can rock out results. Fun if you like fast paced and challenging and problem solving. Seems like they are trying to move to corporate consistency from small company. Flexible hours for those that perform.

Cons

If you want complete directions and structure and show up for eight hours and be told exactly what where when and how to do everything you probably will be unhappy here. Benefits are that of a small company.

Stop trying to save unhappy people with minimal contribution. The rest of us don't like them either.

Great place to work in IT

Current Employee - IT Manager in Glendale, CO
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Glendale, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic co-workers that are well skilled. Everyone is helpful and easy to work with. I would refer a friend anytime.

Cons

Going through growing pains. Processes are immature (being defined and reviewed) the business expects small company quick turnaround while preaching enterprise level processes need to be in place.

Keep communication from the executives flowing down to the associates. It helps!!!

Don't, Just Don't

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time

Pros

Not really much to benefit for this. It's close to a bar? Food options near by? Managers are nice sometimes

Cons

might as well call it false promises network. They keep promising growth, and there is nothing for me to grow into. I'm stuck and I can't get out.

Actually listen to your employees. You might learn something about how terrible the morale is here.

LenderLive is great company to work for!

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LenderLive has excellent people who want to do an exceptional job for clients and assist each other. The client list who use LenderLive year after year is among the best in the residential mortgage industry. I have worked for several companies (large corporations to mid-size company) in my career and this one is the best by far.

Cons

In every company I have worked in, the biggest challenge is effective communication throughout the organization and the same is true here. There are several initiatives to improve communication so all are more aware of where the company is headed, how we are doing and what needs improvement.

Need to continue to focus on communicating often and effectively with all associates. The company has grown explosively over that last few years so inclusion is a key to solid associate engagement.

Reluctantly Given

I worked at LenderLive Network

Pros

Some of the management truly wants to produce a quality product and create a good working environment while maintaining the customer service the company wants to provide. There is potential for a great company here, there just needs to be some training on all levels, including the senior management area.

Cons

Many of the people in management positions are not good manager material. Production staff is not held accountable for costly mistakes and training is nearly non-existant. The company has a lot of "consultants" come in and re-design the whole process, which quickly falls apart due to large reduction in staff. Very little room for advancement.

Have people who actually do each of the jobs devlope the best practices and production design. Keep track of costly mistakes so that the parties responsible can be held accountable and training can be given to reduce errors.

Full time employee for 1 year 2 months

Current Employee - Loan Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Loan Coordinator in Denver, CO

I have been working at LenderLive Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay and bonus, if you work hard enough to get it. Also, there are not hard restrictions on overtime which for the mortgage industry is a big deal since there is a large load of work at times.

Cons

The company went through major layoffs and the process has not been handled delicately, making people feel disrespected and treating them like cattle. The direct managers they decided to keep are disrespectful and rude , they run the team in a clique system where they teacher's favorites are the ones getting all the attention and help while the rest of the team has to figure out how to solve their own problems.

There are no systems in place to make the job of the production team more efficient and easier. The systems that are in place are to make the lives of the direct managers easier and keep them at minimal involvement.

LenderLive Network Photos