LenderLive Network
www.lenderlive.com Glendale, CA 150 to 499 Employees

LenderLive Network Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2014
LenderLive Network – Troy – “Troy Michigan Office”

Rick Seehausen

LenderLive is great company to work for!

ProsLenderLive has excellent people who want to do an exceptional job for clients and assist each other. The client list who use LenderLive year after year is among the best in the residential mortgage industry. I have worked for several companies (large corporations to mid-size company) in my career and this one is the best by far.

ConsIn every company I have worked in, the biggest challenge is effective communication throughout the organization and the same is true here. There are several initiatives to improve communication so all are more aware of where the company is headed, how we are doing and what needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to continue to focus on communicating often and effectively with all associates. The company has grown explosively over that last few years so inclusion is a key to solid associate engagement.

Reluctantly Given

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the management truly wants to produce a quality product and create a good working environment while maintaining the customer service the company wants to provide. There is potential for a great company here, there just needs to be some training on all levels, including the senior management area.

ConsMany of the people in management positions are not good manager material. Production staff is not held accountable for costly mistakes and training is nearly non-existant. The company has a lot of "consultants" come in and re-design the whole process, which quickly falls apart due to large reduction in staff. Very little room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave people who actually do each of the jobs devlope the best practices and production design. Keep track of costly mistakes so that the parties responsible can be held accountable and training can be given to reduce errors.

Full time employee for 1 year 2 months

Loan Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

ProsThe pay and bonus, if you work hard enough to get it. Also, there are not hard restrictions on overtime which for the mortgage industry is a big deal since there is a large load of work at times.

ConsThe company went through major layoffs and the process has not been handled delicately, making people feel disrespected and treating them like cattle. The direct managers they decided to keep are disrespectful and rude , they run the team in a clique system where they teacher's favorites are the ones getting all the attention and help while the rest of the team has to figure out how to solve their own problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are no systems in place to make the job of the production team more efficient and easier. The systems that are in place are to make the lives of the direct managers easier and keep them at minimal involvement.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bad experience!!!

Processor (Current Employee)
    Glendale, CO

ProsNot Applicable for this company!

ConsMicro-management, Invest in technology to increase productivity, Incentives; pay employees more money and they’ll do more.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign

Worse career decision

Madison Heights, MI

ProsThe would say that the job training at LenderLive was better than other mortgage companies I worked for in the past.

ConsWhile LenderLive goes out of it way to develop relationships with other companies, they treat employees like doormats. Management is poor, employees are unappreciated and morale is low. There is no job growth within the company, unless you want to move to a position with a substantial pay cut.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am not sure if senior management is unaware of the issues or if they do not care. Neglecting the basic needs of employees isn’t a smart business choice. In order to increase productivity and generate new business growth, LenderLive needs to take some time to find way to improve employees contentment.

Disorganized, cluttered, out dated

Disgruntled (Current Employee)
    Glendale, CO

Pros20 word minimum, but I have no pros to list at this time.. Perhaps a good business model could be one.

ConsCheap. Facilities is a bummer. One working microwave in a break room that 40+ people share. Bring your own forks, cups and other utensils! I never worked somewhere that didn't provide these items for employees. I couldn't eat lunch my first day as a result. Very inefficient processes for a company operating in 2014. Loans are often triple touched as conflicting information comes in from numerous sources, resulting in lost time and losing focus on the task at hand, because you're busy backtracking. The office is drab, no pictures on the wall and no one really talks to each other. I've been desperately seeking other employment after my first couple weeks. I'd even take a small paycut! Management in my group is outdated and out of touch with what a fast paced environment should be..

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together. The processes in this company are inefficient and the systems are old. Purchase more licensing rights to these systems so employees can get their work done without emailing everyone in their department asking if someone can get out of a system, so they can get in.

Not So Great...

Denver, CO

ProsCan't thing of anything good about this company...

Cons1. Too heavy in the management arena, in other words, too many Chiefs, not enough Indians
    2. Management unwilling to understand how employees function and work, therefore the company struggles
    3. HR not sympathetic to needs of their employees
    4. Management is obviously way off track at this company; they are BS'ing their way around

Advice to Senior Management1. Fire all your top management team and get some people who really know what they are doing in their places
    2. Stop rewarding non-performers in the management arena with higher pay, and neglecting those who are really working

Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible schedule and decent pay.

ConsHorrible company to work for, poor culture. Company lacks integrity and over hires then does layoffs. Office space is unpleasant and management lacks character and targets individuals.

Experience was short lived.

Closer (Former Employee)

ProsOne of the best reasons to work here is the pay. This company pays you a lot of money. It almost feels too good to be true. I was paid more in my position here than at any company doing the same job.

ConsThere are too many bosses. They are really quick to put people in supervisor positions that are not qualified. They literally pluck one of the employees and say you will be team leader.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at some of the talent that you have there. You employee some great people who are looked over for no good reason.

Remote Underwriter

Remote Underwriter (Former Employee)

ProsEasy system to learn. Good coworker support.

ConsVery poor management communication, especially to Remote Staff. Daily meetings consisted of trivial information, not industry information and updates.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit hanging onto your"old school" employees just because they have been there a long time. Take a look at who you call "Leaders." Anyone can be called a Manager, but are they truly a "Leader?"

Worked for LenderLive Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LenderLive Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LenderLive Network CEO Rick Seehausen. All 37 reviews posted anonymously by LenderLive Network employees.