Lendmark Financial Services

Employment Status

Reset
3.2
Bobby Aiken

1. I enjoyed working there for 6 years I love meeting and helping the customers.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative III in West Laurel, MD
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative III in West Laurel, MD

I worked at Lendmark Financial Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoyed knowing that I was helping someone in there time of need. (I felt their joy)

Cons

I had to make a choice to leave or stay difficult decision but I had to relocate to help family.

Advice to Management

Motivated staff to meet branch goals and objective. Generated and recommend loan decisions Unwavering commitment means exceptional good year.

2. Asst Manager

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Lendmark Financial Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Only one, the customers are the best, love working and helping them, there would not be one good word to say about the company itself or the people they hire as managers.

Cons

Everyone is out for themselves, especially the managers. If you like to back stab your so called team, lie about everything to cover your mistakes & lack of knowledge for the position you have, then this is the job for you. Liars, backstabbers, lazy/complain all day and play on your phone, this Is the perfect place to be, you will fit right in. Forget any promotions, raises/bonuses that are promised, they Do Not Exist. Training, forget that as well, no one will have the time to help you because they are all receiving emails (all day/everyday) of what they haven't done to meet the company goals and threaten of loss of their job, bonus and extra hours that will be expected to meet those goals. If you like to be told one hour in advance that you HAVE to work on a Weekend because there were 3 people out of your office that week & goals were not made, you will love this job. If you want to work till 9pm , miss your kids growing up, being so worn out and abused all day, everyday, month after month where you don't even know who you are anymore, this is your perfect job! Basically, if you are a miserable person and you hate people and can not get a job any where else, oh and you HAVE TO BE A GREAT LIAR, you will fit in to the Lendmark Family just fine.

Advice to Management

This is for the real managers, the higher ups at Lendmark, those guys who sit behind the desk in Ga., don't believe what you are fed. Sometime things are not what they appear to be. You are losing some great people because of a manager who feels threatened by a good employee, you will find out one day when there is no Lendmark, you were fed a lot of lies that you believed and it will be too late.

3. Terrible Place to work

Pros

Lendmark Financial offers a generous holiday and vacation package. A great place to meet very nice people and being able to help them in their time of need.

Cons

Lendmark shows favoritism to their employees. If you're not in the circle than your opinion or your issues did not count.

Advice to Management

listen to your employees they are in the field and work the position every day. Sitting in corporate making changes does not help the operation work better

No opportunity, plays favorites

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Lendmark Financial Services

Pros

Compensation, vacation, 10 holidays, sick time

Cons

No advancement, lots of favoritism

Advice to Management

Listen to employees

6. Great people, great company - I'm happy to come to work everyday.

I have been working at Lendmark Financial Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people and the culture are the best part about Lendmark. People seem to truly care about one another and are eager to help get the job done. Everyone really believes in work life balance and people are not afraid to say 'good job.' I've never worked at a company where my efforts were so appreciated. It's motivating and awesome!

Cons

The drive from Atlanta could be a con but it's a complete reverse commute and a peaceful drive for me. I would rather drive 30 miles in no traffic than 5 miles in Atlanta traffic.

7. Good place to work

Current Employee - Centralized Sales in Covington, GA
    Current Employee - Centralized Sales in Covington, GA

I have been working at Lendmark Financial Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours.. decent pay.. overtime

Cons

have to work last day of month until

Advice to Management

they care about your family life

8. Great people, interesting industry

I worked at Lendmark Financial Services

Pros

Everyone that works there is very helpful and very easy to work with. Upper management is very goal driven and organized. CEO is a great guy, and in an industry where things can become shady, he assures things are done the right way. Business will continue to grow and expand.

Cons

Benefits are okay, salaries could use an increase.

9. "Great Opportunity and Potential For an Entry Level Personnel."

Former Employee - Payroll Clerk in Covington, GA
    Former Employee - Payroll Clerk in Covington, GA

I worked at Lendmark Financial Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

"Great coworkers and management team. Good entry level opportunity for a skilled worker willing to take charge and be confident in their skill set. The company is really growing fast and will be able to offer intercompany growth in a couple of years, be patient..."

Cons

"The company is growing fast, but can easily hinder growth due to the lack of understand with business processes. Knowledge is power and no one can take it away once you have it..."

Advice to Management

"Don't be afraid to allow different values to come into your company. The average person is only trying to help their situation which can be a great asset for the company because it allows processes to be put in place and possibly a better way of putting things in place."

Former Assistant Manager

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Lendmark Financial Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You get to meet new people every day..You get every Holiday off.

Cons

Very busy office ask for help from upper management nothing was done. Upper management talk about their staff thru emails. Force us to make collection call to customer 3 or 4 times a day. Send you out on field calls to customers homes for payments which is very dangerous. Upper management put a person on Administrative leave for doing fraudulent transaction and fired the person who didn't report the fraudulent activity.

Advice to Management

Your employees give 100% when they are there but you never satisfied so start respecting them.

11. Disorganized mom and pop shop

I have been working at Lendmark Financial Services (More than a year)

Pros

great job if you want to wear jeans everyday

Cons

no career path or growth opportunities

Advice to Management

management should pay attention to their high performers

RSS Feed </> Embed